Chapter Four - Meeting Other Idols

Your Point Of View

I walk out the class to be greeted my Kirishima and his friend Bakugo. I and Bakugo have already talked. "Hey (Your Name), want to walk home with us?" Kiri asked. "Sorry but I have a meeting with my new company. If they are on the same way I'll wall partly with you." I smile as we walk out the school and into the city. Kirishima and I talked while Bakugo listened occasionally joining in.

We then get to the tower of a building I needed to be at so we said our goodbyes and I walked into the building. I then see some Idol twins I met before a while back. "HARUKA, HARUKI" I call out they look at me before smiling. The twins run over to me and smile. "Its been so long since I saw you guys. How have you been?" I ask happily. "We've been good? What about you?" they ask at the same time I laugh. "I've been good let's take a picture!" they both nod. Taking my phone out I open my camera. "Say cheese" I laugh as I take the picture.

I then check the time

I then check the time. "Ahh, sorry guys I have to go. Here's my phone number call or text me if ya need me!" I cheer quickly writing on a piece of paper and running off. I got there with a minute to spare. I let out a breath of relief before walking into the room and taking an empty seat. People started filling the room and taking a seat as there greet me and everyone else.

Then a man with a dark suit walked in and smiled. His hair combed back and a little stubble on his square faced head. He looked at me and smiled. "Ok, since everyone is here let's get started. Miss (Your Name) has been transferred here from Cyprus, people in Japan have made up 25% of her fan base. We need to boost it to 50% in the next 5 months." I smile and everyone else nods.

"We won't start this week but in two weeks time. We are having a fan meet up as well as a concert. This is in the planning already. We already have already set the concert up and other Idols will be performing as well. Some bigger than others. This means more customers leading to a bigger fan base."

He continued talking about the show and other Tv appearances I could make which I agreed to. He continued talking for another hour and a half saying I should also pair up with other Idols for collaborations. After he was done I went to the cafeteria they had. With the money I had left for lunch, I bought some (Favorite Cake) Cake. Smiling I took a fork and started eating it until someone sat next to me.

I look at him and then realise who it is. "Hello, your Nezumi Kyuu, right?" I ask. He smiled and nodded. "Good looks and a good memory, we would be a power couple," he says kissing my hand. I smile slightly "No thank you, I'm not looking for a relationship. Besides your 3 years older than me and I'm not into guys that aren't my age" I smile at him.

A girl then walks over to is "Nezumi stop harassing girls" she said. She then looked at me "Ah, you're Aziz. I'm Yuki Misaka, but you can call me Yu Misa." I smile at her and giggle a little. "Aziz is my stage name. My real name is (Your Name) (Your Last Name)" she smiled and nodded. "Anyway sorry for Nezumi's behaviour" "its ok Yu, really. Here's my number in case you need to call me. I have to head home now or my Uncle will worry" I smile and now at them before picking up my school bag and leaving.

I walk out the building and see Toga at the entrance. "Hello, Toga. Did you come to get me?" I asked her. "Yes, I did! Because you're my best friend. Plus you don't know your way home and Tomura was panicking about you getting lost!" she cheered taking my hand and dragging me down the path.

We talked for a little while about how our days where. I told her about my new friends and she listened intently. Suddenly I hear someone shout Aziz. I look and see a reporter from this morning. I grab Toga's hand and begin running. "Left or right?" I ask in a panic. "Left!" she cheered as we ran and turned the corner.

This continued until I thought we had lost him, which we did. Panting I stop running and so Toga panted as well. We walk for a minute before I see the familiar apartment complex and enter it. I drop my bags and then drop to the floor. "We're home!" Toga yelled before going to her room while I lay at the entrance. Dabi soon spotted me and came over crouching down next to me.

"Whats wrong. You look dead." He said while staring at me. "I saw some reporters. They were coming after me. So I ran and dragged Toga here" I say. He then picked me up and carried me to the living room and laid me on the sofa. "Rest until dinner is ready," he says before leaving to do whatever he does. I look at the floor and see my bag picking my bag up I look and see the papers that needed to be signed. I had got someone to sign it at the main desk before so now I just need someone here to sign it.

Sitting up I look at the papers before a warp gate opens in front of me and Tomura and Kurogiri walk out of it. I stand up and pass Tomura the paper. "Please sign it. It's a trip away so we can boost our quirks." I say giving him a pen. He nodded and signed it so I smile before placing it in my bag. I then hug him before dashing off to my room and jumping on my bed.