Chapter Twelve - All for One

Your Point Of View

"Kurogiri, bring as many as you can over!" Tomura shouts but All Might shouted back. "Nomus, I presume?" "Whats the matter Kurogiri!" "I'm sorry, Tomura Shigaraki. The Nomus that we're supposed to be in a fixed location... are not there!" Kurogiri started sweating.

"You are still green, Shigaraki!" All Might says putting his arm over Katsuki's shoulders who was previously wiping my tears away. "League of Villains, you underestimated everything too much-- The soul of young children, the diligent investigations of the police-- and-- Our anger! That's enough with the childish pranks. This is the end. Tomura Shigaraki!"

Then the lizard man or Stains number one fanboy started rambling about how All might was acknowledged by Stain. "The end, you say. Don't be ridiculous. I've only just begun. Justice... peace... I'll destroy this garbage heap that you put a lid on with such vague ideas! It was for that purpose that I set All Might apart and started gathering people to my cause. Don't be ridiculous. This is the beginning. Kurogiri!" A thin line which I was guessing was a hero then pricked him sending him to sleep. A man sat on the floor then started panicking and screaming about how he had killed Kurogiri, which wasn't the case.

"Didn't I tell you earlier that it'd be in your best interest to stay put? Kenji Hikiishi, Atsuhiro Sako, Shuichi Iguchi, Himiko Toga, Jin Bubaigawara. With little information and time, we were able to determine your true identities throughout the address (Your Name) sent and the polices hard work. Do you understand? There's nowhere left for you to run." Torino says and I smile knowing I helped a little. "Hey Shigaraki, can I ask you where your boss is?

"This, This is, unsatisfying. Don't be ridiculous. Don't be ridiculous." "Where is he right now?" All might questioned. "Go Away! Disappear. " "Shigaraki" he screamed. "I Hate you!" as Tomura screamed black portals appeared next to him. "Those aren't Kurogiri's" I whisper.

Nomus then appear from the portal. "Nomus, they came from nowhere" everyone started screaming but I started shouting beam at them quickly not charging them up so they are strong enough to do damage but enough to hold them back. The black portals then began to cover me and Katsuki. "Young Bakugo! Young (Your Name)!" that was the last I heard from him as we disappeared.

"Damn it. The hell" Katsuki says as I'm on the floor near unconscious. He started coughing but then noticed me and put me on his back. "Sorry, Bakugo." The other villains then appeared behind us. "You failed again, huh, Tomura? But do not be discouraged. Just try again. I have brought you associated back as well
Even this child and your niece. Because you judged that was an important piece. Do it over as many times as you need to. That is why I am here. It's all for you."

I feel my legs and arms return to a strength I could handle and climb of Bakugo's back and my stomach rumbled. He looked at me worried. "When did you last eat?" he asked panicked. "The night we first stayed at the training camp," I say and his eyes widen. "I'm fine though," I say and he nodded knowing I wasn't. My stomach was slowly eating at me.

"You're here after all." The weird man Asshole called master says looking at the sky only to be met with All Might trying to punch him but blocked. "I'll have you return everything, All For One!" All might yelled. He looked like hell. "Will you kill me again, All Might?" what did he mean by again. I went flying back but Katsuki grabbed me and put me in front of him so when we fell he got hit. "Its a little more than five kilometres from the bar to here. It was easily thirty seconds after I sent the Nomus before you arrived.

You've gotten weaker, all might." The weirdo says. "What about you? What's with the industrial mask you've got on? Aren't you overexerting yourself?" Katsuki got up and then helped me stand up. I like Katsuki like this he's nice, but I'm worried about him. He isn't coping well and he is taking care of me.

"I won't make the same mistake as I did six years ago, All for One! I will take Young (Your Name) and Young Bakugo back! And this time, I will throw you in prison for sure! And all of the league of villains you control with you!" All might then charged up and tried to punch All for One. "There's so much to do. It'll be tough, for both of us" red lightning covers his hand and then met All Mights hand as he punched it, or tried to but he gets thrown back by the wind.

I start to charge my arm up and made sure that it was both light and dark split in half. "Air Cannon plus Springlike Limbs, Kinetic Booster times four, Strength Enhancer times three. This combination is fun. Maybe I'll try to add a few more enhancer-types." I was finally fully loaded and had a clear shot so I aimed and fired. Katsuki looked at me in shock as All for One blocked it but still had been pushed back a little.

I then fell to the floor breathing heavily. "I can survive 21 days without food and water. Yet the less I eat the fewer days it is. Meaning 15 days. Then the more I use my quirk the more the more energy is depleted. 6 days. I feel like... I'm going crazy. Hehe. I probably am. Look at me Katsuki. Look at me. You may as well just call me dead." I smile softly at him and he rests my head on his knees. "Why did you starve yourself?" he asked. "I had a Pizza all to myself. The others weren't home and Kurogiri didn't leave any food to warm up behind" he looked at me confused and then angered.

"You starved yourself over Pizza!" he yelled shocked. "Yea, haha, as an idol I need to watch my weight. I didn't put any weight on but I was paranoid I was going to lose my job so I started eating less. I then looked at myself and i had the same weight so I starved myself for a while. " he looked shocked. "I want you to quit!" he said. I shook my head. "What would my parents think. I can't quit until I find them again." I then close my eyes and breath. "I'll be fine. I won't die since I can't just burn the fat off my stomach. I'll eat when we get out of this mess."