Chapter Eight - Let's get down to business

Your Point Of View

Mr Aizawa woke us all up early. 5:30 am early. So now we're all outside in our gym uniforms to train. Lucky for me being an Otaku I always wake up early to write, read fanfiction or watch anime and read manga so I was wide awake smiling while everyone was half asleep. "Hehe, normal people" I whisper to myself.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! Today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licences. It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed carefully. So Bakugo, try throwing that." Aizawa says throwing a baseball at him.

Bakugo then says something but I'm unable to hear it. "Your previous record, from right after you started school, was 705.2 metres. Let's see how much you've improved" Mina then starts screaming something about checking progress as Bakugo goes away from everyone to throw the ball.

"Right. Here we go. GO TO HELL" He screamed as he throws the ball into the sky. "That's not a very hero like thing to shout Bakugo!" I shout at him but he ignored me. "709.6 Meters" As Aizawa says this Bakugo's eyes widen. "Huh? It's less than I thought..." Sero says looking at Aizawa's phone.

"It's been about three months since you started high school. Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved. But that improvement has mainly been at the mental and technical levels, with some increase is stamina. As you can see, your Quirks themselves have not improved that much. That's why we will be working on improving your Quirks starting today." Aizawa then smirks. "It'll be so hard you'll feel like dying, but try not to actually die..." he was smiling giving me a shiver up my spine. "His smile is creepier than Uncle Tomu's," I said shuddering.

The day then started and class B has finally shown their self. But it's already 8:30 am so they got up their normal times. We've been at this for hours. Bakugo was plunging both his hands into boiling water to expand his sweat glands to make a bigger explosion. Then Todoroki was alternating between ice and fire to make the temperature of the bathwater uniform. This gets his body used to freezing and having him try controlling the temperature of his flames.

Sero was producing tape continuously, to increase the capacity and improve the tape strength and shooting speed. Then there was Eijiro and Mashirao, by having Ojiro use his tail to hit Kirishima with his hardening activated, they can both increase the strength of each other's Quirks. Meanwhile, Denki was running his electrical current through a large capacity battery, this trained his body to be able to handle large amounts of electricity.

Koda was screaming to increase the reach of his Anivoice. It was also helping him become less shy. Then Aoyama was shooting his beam into the sky to train his body to get used to it so he can keep using it even when his stomach hurts and to increase the range of the laser.

Tokoyami was in a cave in a cliffside. It was really dark so he is trying to learn how to control Dark Shadow in the dark. Ochaco was turning continuously in Zero Gravity, she's training the semicircular canals in her inner ears to decrease nausea, and increase the weight she can use her quirk on. Iida was doing long training runs to increase leg strength and stamina.

Asui was climbing a cliff so she could work all the muscles in her body and her long tongue. Sato was eating cake and lifting weights, and Momo was eating as well whole using her Quirk to amplify her creations and shorten the time needed to make them.

Jiro was increasing the quality of sound from her Quirk by strengthening her earphone jack. And Mina was intermittently creating acid to increase her skin durability. Then Mineta was crying on the floor pulling sticky balls from his head to increase the strength of his scalp so that he won't bleed.

Toru and Mezo we're increasing the strength of both their quirks by having Shoji quickly create multiple Dupil-arms to look for Hagakure as she continues to hide her presence. Then there was me. I was in the sky flying. I can only fly for half an hour without breaks before starting to feel sick and then an hour until I am sick. After an hour and a half, I start getting cramps. But I bought a bucket up with me and pain relief so that I could fly longer without needing breaks. I've also been shooting light and dark lasers to boost their distance, AND I'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR HOURS NOW AND I FEEL LIKE SHIT!!!!

Class B continue looking at us and begin talking to themselves. Mr Aizawa walks up to them before all four of the Pussycats start jumping around in front of them. Then Tiger went over to Izuku and punched him into a tree and they continue shouting and fighting.

~(παρακάμπτοντας το χρόνο)~
~(Bypassing the time)~

"Now, remember what I said yesterday, 'Today's the only day we'll be doing stuff for you!' At least make your own food! Curry!" Ragdoll and Pixie-bob cheer in front of the ingredients. Everyone just mopped around while I went towards the pots and put them on the outside furnaces. Iida then realised that rescuing someone is also feeding them after disasters and started cheering for everyone to join on and waved his arms around like he normally does.

As I put the pot down Todoroki set it ablaze so it could cook. Bakugo tried to do the same bit he exploded it. I then set a fire with a dark flame and Momo and Todoroki did the rest. Everyone else was cutting up vegetables and Bakugo was good at it; which scared me because he was good with a knife. It took half an hour just the first batch of curry was made and the other pots were done 5 minutes later.

Like the previous night, I only had a small bowl. This time I was hungry but I needed to keep my weight down if I want to continue being an Idol. I had to be the perfect model, have the best looks, body shape, and personality.  We all began to eat and it was pretty good. I look to my left and see Kota starting at us all. I see he saw me looking at him so I waved at him but he turned away ignoring me. Izuku then grabbed Kota's food and chased after him. After that, I had no idea where they went, as long as they were ok. Instead of not knowing where they were I summoned a light fairy and made it follow them and keep an eye on them.