Chapter Twenty-Seven - English

Your Point Of View

I was pushed behind my table and Todo then took his seat. "Okay, the , we'll be continuing regular classes starting today. A lot of unpredictable things happened, but you'll need to switch gears and focus on your duties as students. We'll be staying inside the classroom today, but this semester, you'll have even harsher training than before." He stopped and then I heard someone mutter. "What was that Ashido" Tsu then put her hand up. "Can you tell loud what the 'hero work studies' that came up earlier are about sir?" "He said it was something many of the upperclassmen are engaged in."

"I was planning to talk about those at a later date, but I guess telling you guys now is more logical. To put it simply, they're hero activities outside of school. Like the internships you did under heroes before only closer to the real thing." There was silence all around. That was until Ochaco started shouting. "why did I work so hard at the sports festival?!" Oh yeah, why did they work so hard at the festival. "The hero working studies use the scouting form the sports festivals as connections. This isn't part of a class, but an activity done at the discretion of the student. So those who weren't scouted at the sports festival would have a hard time lining one up to begin with." I wasn't at the sports festival meaning I didn't have a chance to be scouted! I can do it I'm stuck with no connections. I want to split my head on my desk but if I did that will surely hurt my back more.

"Originally, individual agencies recruited on their own, but there were many complications with trying to get U.A students to join, so it ended up being like this. If you understand, sit down." He finished. I then slowly raised my arm. "If one was to not be in school when the sports festival was on so they didn't get scouted, what do they do?" I asked him. "Don't worry about it you'll figure it out" I then nod putting my arm down.

"Now that you have your provisional licenses, you can assist in more real ways for longer periods of time. But there haven't been many cases where first years have received their provisional licenses. With the increased activity of villains, we are currently thinking seriously about your participation. Well, we'll have you hear more about what it's like and explain in further detail at a later date. We've got our own circumstances to consider. Well then, sorry to keep you waiting, Mic." The door then opened quickly and showed present mic. "First class is English! In other words, my time! It's been an age since I stood on this stage! Did you miss me, bro? We've got a lot to cover today! Let's fire it up! Yeah!" He screamed as Mum made a quick get away, lucky him. Lucky lucky him.

The day went on fast which was lucky for me. I was sitting in the common room having a cup of tea listening to Mineta and Sero tease Bakugo about how clean everything was. "Hey, Mic's class today" "Don't tell me, you too?" "Grammar we didn't learn just came out naturally, huh?" "Oh hear, that! Right? I was surprised, too!" "I forgot to prepare for class" "If I get stuck once, I can't process anything that comes after that." I look at them putting the cup down. "English isn't that hard to learn, it only took me a few months to learn it when I was younger," I say to them. They then look at me and glare.

I smile "I'm sorry, so very sorry that you can't understand English" I said to them in English laughed at them. They glare at me. "She can't really go anywhere without her wheelchair right now, I say we take her and ditch her outside!" I hear them whisper and nod. "Guys, it was a joke, hahaha joke." They then look at me which a glint in their eyes. I panic and grab my wheels and quickly wheel myself away from the as they chase me. "I'm sorry!" I scream at them. I see the elevator open and quickly wheel myself in closing the door and go to the top floor, then to the middle and the second.

I get out at the first floor and press all the buttons before leaving. That should leave them busy. I then go back to where I was sitting before to drink my tea only to discover it had gotten cold. I sighed putting it down. I make a medium sized fairy and it disappeared to make me some tea. After a while it came back with a pot of tea a small carton of milk and sugar as well as an already made cup. I smile and finish the tea, I grab the wheels of the chair to try take myself up to my room but as I do I feel someone pull be backwards and start to push me.

I look up and see Todo. "You don't need to help me I can move myself" I told him, "I want to help you it's my fault." I sigh and look forwards at the elevator. "You can help me get to my room tonight but if you help me again without me asking I won't talk to you for a week!" I say in a slightly threatening tone. He quickly nodded and the elevator door opened and he pushed me in and took us to the second floor. He then rolled me into my room opening the door and putting me on the bed. "I'll see you tomorrow, sweet dreams (Your Name)" I smile as he tucked me in and folder my chair. "Please don't fold the chair, I couldn't get up this morning. And good night" he nodded and quickly left the room. I pull the blanket up more and start hugging the giant teddy and drifted of into an empty void.