Chapter Ten - Betrayal

Your Point Of View

We keep running for a while and my arms were getting tired but I didn't want them to know. I hold Kota closer so I don't drip him but he then heard my stomach rumble. "(Your Name) did you eat, you sound hungry," he says as Aizawa looks at me wide-eyed. "I forgot you were sick! DAMN IT." he said angrily. "I'm not really sick don't worry. I just wasn't hungry, I'm still not it's just flying hurts my stomach rememberer." I say laughing it off but he knew I was lying.

This is why I was an Idol and not an actor.

"Mister, will they be ok. I punched him... And she didn't eat. But even so, he rescued me and got beaten up, and she's using the last of her strength carrying me. She didn't eat dinner, lunch or breakfast today and she didn't eat much yesterday. I didn't tell him to thank you or sorry yet. Will he be ok?"

My eyes widen as I realise he has been watching me through the days I've been here. "Don't worry. Midoriya got all beat up like that because he has no intention of dying. But as a teacher, I have to scold Midoriya for acting without permission. So once this is over, please tell him how you feel. If possible, put more effort into the Thank you part." Kota started crying in my arms and hugged me. "Miss (Your Last Name), I'll be seeing to it that you eat properly from now on as well. Even if you're sick your eating" I sigh and nod. "Yes, Mrs Aizawa."

We continue running until I feel a fuzziness in my head. "We have discovered one of the villain's targets. It is one of the students-- 'Kacchan'! Kacchan should try to avoid combat and acting independently. Understand, Kacchan?!" I suddenly giggle as I try to imagine Bakugo's reaction. Aizawa stares at me. "Sorry, just imagined his face right now," I said and he continued looking forward.

I then realise my phone is in my pocket. I hand Kota over to Aizawa and open my phone. "Aizawa your phone number what is it? And the same for principal Nezu." he then gave me the numbers which I added to my phone.

"I sent the address I think Uncle Tomura will be at to the both of you

"I sent the address I think Uncle Tomura will be at to the both of you." I then see one of my fairies I sent out before. "Aizawa they are in trouble I'll be back soon hopefully!" I say as I quickly use my wings to blast into the sky following the fairy.

After a while I See Ochaco holding down Toga. I knew it inside but it hurt much more seeing it. I see Toga stick a needle in Ocha and that's when I quickly swooped down and pushed Ochaco out the way. "(Your Name)!" Tsu says a little shocked. I then see the boys appear next to us. "Shoji, everyone" I hear Tsuyu mumble before I can pounce on Toga she kicks me away and gets up.

"There are more people now and I don't want to be killed, so bye-bye." TOGA! WHY?" I screamed at her. "Huh, that's the Toga you told us about last night (Nickname)" Toga then looks back and smiles. "We aren't allowed to hurt (Your Name). Tomura said so, and I don't want to hurt my best friend."

I look at Toga hurt. As she turned around she started at Izuku for a while blushed and then ran away. I drip down to my knees and put my hands on my eyes to cover my tears. "Who was that woman just now?" Todoroki asked. "Toga Himiko, My Ex-Best Friend, and Ex-Big Sister," I say on the ground.

"Uraraka, You're injured!" Izu says worries. "It's fine. I can still totally walk." They continue talking with each other until I feel a frosty hand on my shoulder. I look up with my tear filled eyes and see Todoroki. He frowns and sat next to me then pulling me into him where I cry even more.

After a while, we continue walking and I had calmed down. I was at the back so they didn't see me silently crying. In front of me was Tokoyami and then Bakugo. We continue walking for a while until I feel a breeze behind me.

I turn around to see a guy in a yellow coat. He looked to be the same size as Sako. That's when I realise it was Sako. I was about to open my mouth but he through a marble at me. Within a second I couldn't see where I was until I see him look at me. I stare at him in defeat. They all were Villains. They all betrayed me and my trust. I look at Sako and smile sadly at him and then lay down as he placed the marble I was in down in his coat pocket. In the next few minutes Tokoyami and Bakugo had joined me but not in the same marble.

We sit down looking at each other over the that we were at. I couldn't hear anything outside the marble but I knew we were in the air. I activate my quirk and push against two marble ceiling after flying up there. I then see Sako take us out his pocket and put us in his mouth.

"At least I know he has good dental care," I say to no one imparticular. As I continue flying into the ceiling if the marble I give up on my strength and start using explosions made from Dark fire and mixed it with multiple light beams. I continue for a few minutes before I see a small crack. My smile suddenly widened. I show Bakugo who immediately started blasting the wall and Dark shadow copied. They never made a crack but mine expanded but them Sako grabbed opened his mouth suddenly and we flew out and by we I mean Tokoyami and Bakugo. I was caught in Sako's hand. Meanwhile, Tokoyami got caught by our friends.

I saw Todoroki run towards Bakugo but just as he was about to get him Dabi grabbed him and Todoroki went flying. This was the last straw. I got all the dark and light matter I could and through it at the expanded crack until the marble broke. Once I broke free so did Bakugo and Tokoyami, except Tokoyami wasn't being held by a villain like me and Bakugo were.

I reach my hand out to them and try to pull away only to see Kurogiri's warp gate behind me. "PISS OFF!" I scream trying to get out his grip. "IZUKU FIND AIZAWA AND TELL HIM IM NOT COMING BACK YET. BUT I WILL. I PRO--" Before I could finish my sentence I was thrown onto the portal and hit my head on a bar counter. My head started doing flips and black covered my vision. In my last look around me, I saw Tomura.

I take a breath and release the air. "Uncle Tomura. You Bastard" That was the last thing I said before fainting.