Chapter Sixteen - Arrival

Your PoV

It's been a day since I found the adoption papers and was told Yagi and Shota was adopting me. I was really happy because after a week of being back in the city I had a family again, its also going to be rough since my parents are my teachers. I've also decided to call them Mum and Dad. Dad being Yagi and Mum being Aizawa.

It was around 7 am and couldn't sleep. One, I was excited about my dads and Two, everyone else arrives today, we're going to live in the dorms together to, it will be so cool. I was quickly getting dressed so I could meet everyone as they arrived out front of the dorms.

Luckily for everyone, we didn't have school today so I just put on a plain white blouse and a black skirt. Happy with my look I go onto Instagram and take a picture and post it. I smile at all the nice responses. Some people say I look better than I usually do, and I know that's because Mum and Dad keep shoving food down my throat.

 Some people say I look better than I usually do, and I know that's because Mum and Dad keep shoving food down my throat

I quickly go to my desk and apply a little makeup and giving myself a natural look. Once done I check my phone and see it's about time everyone should be arriving. Quickly getting up I run downstairs and I'm met by Mum. "Morning Mum, are they here yet?" I ask excitedly.

He looks at me and pats my head. "Yea, how about you start making breakfast while I go shout at the class. Go ask them if they've eaten first and make them some as well." I nod quickly while running to the front door. Opening the door trying to be calm I smile as I see everyone standing there looking at me.

"Girl! You better have been eating properly!" I hear someone shout at me only to see Katsuki walking towards me. "I have don't worry, actually that's why I came out. Has anyone not eaten breakfast?" I look around and see no one respond. Smiling I turn to go back inside. "Aizawa will be out in a moment, please wait for him," I say and go back inside going towards my room to get to my kitchen.

Along with my room, I also own two other rooms, one was made into a kitchen by request of Dad and Mum. It's not a kitchen all to myself it is shared but it has all my diet foods to keep at a low weight but still keep healthy. If anyone else was to use the room they would need their own ingredients. The kitchen was the size of a dorm and was black and white marble, equipped with a dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Food Processor, and a few other things. It also had a table for four at the side.

Meanwhile, the other room was a music studio. This one was a request by the Idol company and was also paid by them as well. This was also an open room for everyone but only after 6 pm if I had a work day. This was also the size of a dorm, with soundproof walls and padding, pianos, guitars, flutes, drums and other instruments along with a microphone. It was a black and (Favorite Colour) room.

Walking to the kitchen I get some wholemeal bread and toasted it. I also got a few fruits from the fridge and chopped them up into a little bowl and put it on a tray. Grabbing a fork for the fruit I get the tray and go to the sitting area near the door. I began eating and the door opened. I smile over to Mum and everyone who entered.

"Each student dorm holds one class. Girls on the right, and boys on the left. But the first floor is the common area. Food, baths, and laundry are on this floor. Apart from a smaller kitchen and a studio you have access to if given permission by (Your Name)." I look over my shoulder and smile as I finish eating. Putting the plates in a small lift to the kitchen upstairs that was installed as well.

Everyone got really excited and started looking around. "There's even a courtyard!" Sero says happily. "So spacious! So clean! And a sofa!" I hear Mina cheer loudly. I look around and see Ochaco waving side to side and eventually falling with Iida to help her. "Did my ears deceive me? Baths and laundry are in the common area? Is this a dream?" I sigh and look at the dried out grape. "They're separated by gender. You better watch yourself. " I say at the same time as Mum. "Yes, Sir."

"Rooms start on the second floor. There are four rooms per gender on each floor with five floors total. Everyone gets their own room. "They're luxurious spaces equipped with their own Ac, toilets, fridges, and closets," Shota says as we enter a spare room that we have next to my mini kitchen. "There's even a balcony," Izuku says while looking over the edge. "This is about the same size as the closets we have at home," Momo says and I nod. "At my home back in Cyprus, my smallest closet was this big as well. I never really entered it though, I normally kept broken electronics in it."

"It's like a mansion!" Ochaco screamed again, and fell again, with Iida to her aid, Again. Aizawa then gives us floor plans with names written boxes showing our rooms. On the second floor was Me, which I already knew Mineta, Midoriya, Aoyama and Tokoyami. The third floor was Koda, Jiro, Iida, Ojiro and Hagakure. The Fourth was Shoji, Uraraka, Kirishima, Bakugo and Ashido and the Fifth was Yaoyorozu, Satou, Todoroki and Sero. "That's all. Dismissed!" "Yes, Mr Aizawa!" everyone shouted before running to their rooms. Todays going to be a good day.

I go back down to the common room and sit waiting for everyone to finish decorating their rooms. I knew this was going to take a while so I lie down on a sofa and close my eyes drifting of into my own dreams.