Chapter 4

9:47am
D'Jays Penthouse

The sun rose shining its light brightly through the blinds of Djays penthouse

The sun rose shining its light brightly through the blinds of Djays penthouse. He was knocked out on his California King with the sheets tangled beneath his half naked body. Lastnight was a crazy night for the guys lastnight, D'Jay and Shine decided to cash out on some strippers at the hottest club in Chicago 'Club Lust'.

It was Shines idea to let the hood know that they was back and making major moves to takeover, making all of the regular top ballers look like they was broke by them carelessly tossing thousands the entire night. Ladies was in and out of their sections wanting to get close to D'Jay and Shine. D'Jay had no idea how much money he tossed in the air, he didn't care because nobody wanted problems with them and the message was definitely out that the two was back. Shine and D'Jay thought just alike they wanted to make a statement being back in Chicago he forgot how many girls flocked to him like a bee to honey. Hoes these days was so so easy.

He groaned as he started to wake up. He rubbed his eyes looking around at the two naked girls that accompanied him in his bed laying on top of each other. They was all up on him, and he hated nothing more than the hoes that he fucked the night before to still be in his bed the morning after. He cringed moving one of the girls arms from off of his chest.

His phone was buzzing on the nightstand from texts. His brother Shine was blowing him up about the hit they made lastnight, they had made some connects with some dudes in Philly. Word on the street was everybody was out for Scar's head, he was known as a snitch and he had did so many cats dirty in the game including DJay and Shine, D'Jay would be doing the world a favor by offing this dude.

But what really caught his eye was the message from the only girl that mattered to him forreal.

'Not gonna happen over night' He read her reply. She was so damn stubborn. He bit his bottom lip and then started typing.

'Ard lets start today then...let me take you out.'He responded back then locked his phone. He turned his attention back to the lazy ass girls that was in his bed.

"Aye aye!! Rise and shine it's time to go.Get y'all asses up and get out."He said shaking them. They sucked their teeth getting up from the bed looking for their clothes.

"Damn well fuck you too Djay, You get all Hollywood and don't know how to act huh! You wasn't saying that lastnight when we was rocking your world."One said snickering as they got fully dressed.

"I could have said anything to y'all loose ass bitches y'all would still been swallowing my nut. Shantay get out my face both y'all bitches can hit the door."Djay laughed smugly as he slipped on his shorts and Gucci slides. Shantay glared at him turning on her toes along with her friend leaving out his penthouse slamming the door behind them.

Djay laughed heading towards the shower. He was happier this morning, that little bit of hope he got from April was enough for him. He got in the shower and prepared for the day.