Chapter 5

12:40pm
Gabby's House

"So you dumping Vince today or tomorrow which one?"Gabby asked coming around the couch holding out a glass of wine for her best friend

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"So you dumping Vince today or tomorrow which one?"Gabby asked coming around the couch holding out a glass of wine for her best friend. April snickered shaking her head taking the glass from her.

"Vince is still trying his best to make things better with us I mean problems happen in relationships. Just because Djay is here it means nothing, at the end of the day Djay is still D'Jay, he's still the same and ain't never gonna change for nobody. I told him this is strictly a friendship until ya know I see otherwise."April said giving her bestie the run down taking a sip of her drink.

The ladies was lounging around Gabby's townhouse after having brunch at their favorite restaurant and coming from a much needed mani and pedi date. April was feeling a whole lot better, she needed to get out of her neighborhood for awhile afraid that Vince may pop up or she'd run into D'Jay somewhere he had a tendency of that now. It was like she couldn't shake D'Jay some how.She just strictly wanted to be men free for a little while and enjoy her bestie.

Gabby lived in the Upper part of Chicago where the bougie folks lived, she was a successful real-estate agent that was soon gonna start her own business. They came back to her place for wine and Netflix and much needed catching up time.

Gabby flipped her hair over her shoulder as she eased next to her on the sectional. "You know Vince had a nerve to knock at my door at 4 in the morning looking for you the other night...girl I almost knocked his ass out, he got in my face saying I was lying and shit. You don't come to nobodies door at that time of night questioning them about someone else and even though I knew exactly where your ass was at-Imma lie so...Girl I'm telling you something ain't right about him, he may be a crazy stalker."She shook her head pulling her glass up to her lips.

April let the information sink in a second her bestfriend was crazy, but she notice the slight change in Vince attitude

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

April let the information sink in a second her bestfriend was crazy, but she notice the slight change in Vince attitude. April know she's a difficult person to deal with at times and can be very stubborn. She was used to guys being aggressive with her, but never to the point of abuse.

April blinked and then shook her head. "I mean I didn't call him so he did have a reason to be worried, Vince can get angry I think everyone does..Dashon can really get angry worse than Vince."She said as her mind began drifting off to one of their heated arguments. Their arguments would and could always get ugly but April was tough, she was a head strong girl , she never backed down and she would fight if she had to.