Chapter 21

😅I know so enjoy this long aaah chapter 🤷🏽‍♀️

At the Warehouse
2:41am

"Just rewind the camera back to right there."D'Jay instructed Victor one of his goons that watched over the surveillance. Shine and D'Jay analyzed the tapes trying to see extactly where Darnell could have gone. D'Jay shook his head watching Nell open their safe and stuffing a duffle bag full of money.

"That's our raining day stash.."Shine said lowly folding his arms and then looking at another monitor with Nell in the garage of the warehouse taking one of the Chargers. Shine tapped Victor on the shoulder.

"Zoom into that tag number and track that tag down."He instructed him. The goon nodded getting right to work. D'Jay felt slightly relieved but he couldn't deny he was pissed that Nell stole from him. If Darnell wasn't who he was to him and April's brother, D'Jay would have ended his life without a second thought. The two walked the halls of the warehouse heading towards D'Jays office to regroup with putting their next move in play.

Shine huffed clenching his jaw.

"Bro! I know he's our brother but he stole from us..and thats something we can't let slide."Shine said lowly a little confused with how to handle the situation hisself. D'Jay nodded then ran his hand down his goatee.

"I know, and we gonna handle this like brothers. Look I can accept that this is my fault we know Nell he just mad right now having one of his lil pussy fits. I'll give him some time and then everything a be back the way they were...the three kings again."D'Jay said to Shine. He sighed doubting that would happen.

"Loyalty is the bond in the whole brotherhood and you broke that by not keeping it real with him. D'Jay I don't know man you gonna have to fix this and fast before we really never see him again, ain't no telling what Nell is out here getting into with his head fucked up like that."Shine said taking one last look at his brother before they walked into his office.

D'Jay sighed dropping his head. He ran his fingers through his hair. He sat behind his desk as Shine fixed them both a drink walking back over to his desk handing him the glass.

"So about that other problem.."D'Jay started pulling the glass up to his lips. His jaw clenched just of the thought of this fool. Shine scowl broke down more as he relaxed more in his seat ready to give his right hand man the run down of his findings. Shine was always ahead of the game, he now had an eye on Vince within his little defense attorney department in the police headquarters.

"Well first off his name is Vincent Raymond Davenport started out on the police force got kicked out for disorderly conduct, tampering with evidence , lying under oath this dude got a list of foul shit he used to do now he's this defense attorney the fool is partially a fed and get this his father is former Supreme Court judge, Judge Hannibal Davenport."Shine said easing back into his chair.

D'Jay furrowed his brows cursing under his breath knowing now if he killed him he would be missed and forsure would be investigation out for him. He knew that judge name very well, some of his fellow employees got sent away due to his judgement doing at-least fifteen year bids. Taking down the rest of the liquor letting it ease down his throat. Shine knew what he was thinking and he was just as trigger happy and ready to eliminate the problem just as much as he was but they had to be smart.

"Have Detective Walker and McCoy have all of our records wiped clean, that goes for past trials, mug shots fuck it parking tickets I don't care and meet at the link up spot to discuss...We don't know how much he knows as is and as much as I wanna just snipe this nigga and get it over with we can't."D'Jay stated refilling his glass with Hennessy. A lot was weighing on his shoulders , Darnell , April and now he felt like his business was on the verge of being compromised. With Nell on the loose it wasn't no telling what attention he was drawing to himself or their crew.