Chapter 7

Saturday
7:56pm

Days had went by since April and Dashon talk. April had distanced herself a little from him but they still talked when they could. She needed to wrap her head around a few things and figure things out within herself and most of all her relationship with Vince. April hopped they would be able to keep a friendship, but she knew she could no longer continue with her six month relationship with Vince when she knew she still had a soft spot for Dashon.

D'Jay was actually busy setting up shop getting his warehouses and unmarked locations prepared for him to start moving his pounds. His plan was coming into motion and the way things was looking his product had hit the streets and was banging, hundreds of thousands was rolling in by the hours. Venus a plug in New York was itching to do business with D'Jay again, she couldn't wait to get her hands on the blue pure substance she had heard so much about that would sure expand her territory in the North.Shine had weighed D'Jay in on some shipments that was coming in from the Cubans, business was looking up but the last part of the plan had to be executed.

D'Jay had been texting April but after the fourth text he sent and didn't get a reply he figured she needed her time. It was a lot for them to handle, so much time missed and then finally talking about it. He was hoping she fall right back in his arms again but he understood, April was stubborn he had put her through a lot but at least she knew he was coming from a good place. He wanted to do better by her, honestly he did but what she wanted him to give up, he didn't think he could, he was too deep in the game to back out now.She was on his mind heavy but he wasn't gonna let his thoughts get in the way of what he had to do tonight.

Shine walked up beside him as they stood in the warehouse as their goons filed in setting up tables, money counters, scales and wheeling in pounds of work, you name it

Shine walked up beside him as they stood in the warehouse as their goons filed in setting up tables, money counters, scales and wheeling in pounds of work, you name it. This was their fourth warehouse they had checked on today to see the progress of it all.

"I just got word that Venus will be in town soon and she said she wanted to see her favorite little gangsters."Shine chuckled locking his blackberry and putting it in his pocket. D'Jay licked his lips, she was one of his highest paid clients. He liked the sound of money but her on the other hand was a little too hands on and wanted to do more than just business.

"How much she want?"D'Jay asked getting straight to the point. He checked his Citizen watch, and right on time four Tahoe trucks started to back into the warehouse.

"She wants a bi-weekly shipment of 100lbs of blue dream, She wants to offer you her territory and 60mil for each shipment."Shine repeated the offer.

D'Jay smirked it was almost becoming too easy. Soon he would have the whole entire east coast in his hands they had already connected with some cats in Florida, South Carolina along the shore line to back up north in New York. D'Jay nodded as his eyes scanned some of the naked girls that started to file in, settling at their stations and getting right to work bagging up the product.