Chapter 15

"I don't even know why you mad at me?! We was having a dope date for once and dude got a fucking eye problem. His bitchass was disrespecting me and you, Apes and you know I can't let that slide!"D'Jay vented through frustration as he sped down the highway doing at least 120mph swerving in and out of traffic. April sighed looking out the passenger window at the blurry passing buildings. He had been ranting for about five minutes, she didn't blame D'Jay for being mad she was actually bothered too that their date was cut short and ruined but at the same time she wanted D'Jay to be a little more mature. They were having such a great time but any little thing could set D'Jay off and he always let his anger get the best of him. She turned her head looking at him as he held his mug clenching the steering wheel.

"So that means your gonna kill everyone that does disrespect you D'Jay?"She asked knitting her brows. D'Jays matched her same expression she had on her face.

"Hell yeah, I don't give a fuck."He made it known like it was obvious with a shrug. April rolled her eyes as she pressed her head against the headrest. He took a couple glances at her seeing that she wasn't happy. She wasn't technically mad at him she was just upset at the fact that he caused a big ass scene and didn't know how to control his anger. D'Jay sucked his teeth and took his eyes from the road.

"Aight babe damn I'm sorry I reacted like that back there and embarrassed you...but you know how I get when dudes be all up on you I don't like that shit and then he all staring at us and shit..aight babe Imma work on my anger too..You still mad at me?."He said calmly this time as he gripped the steering wheel. April pressed her lips together as she looked over at the side of his face. She smiled, she didn't even have to tell him he knew what he did.

"Thank you Shon, now can you let it go please..I told you he is nobody and if he want to stare it's only because you got me and he don't."She said placing her hand on the side of his face and kissed his cheek twice as he drove. He unclenched his jaw as he felt her warm pecks ease him a little. A smile came across his face and he turned his head to capture her lips and still look at the road.

Their moment of affection was cut short once police lights began to flash behind them. D'Jay looked up in his rear view and slightly cursed to himself getting a bit nervous. He clenched the wheel and sped up a little bit dipping in and out of traffic. Now was not the time to be getting pulled over with the amount of weight he had in his trunk, D'Jay was going to try to lose them it was no way those basic squad car engines could out run his Maserati. April shifted in her seat looking behind her once she heard the police sirens blare once D'Jay didn't pull over immediately.

"Fuck..."D'Jay cussed once the police officer got onto his loud speaker instructing them to pull over. April looked over at D'Jay.

"Babe pull over..I got an idea-

"Nah girl fuck that I got too much shit on me right now...I'm not going back to fucking jail.."D'Jay shook his head protesting.

"D'Jay trust me! Pull over."April raised her voice a little. D'Jay turned his head looking at her skeptically debating with his inner self before giving in and pulling over on the side. April hurriedly unbuckled her seatbelt.

"Come on switch seats with me...hurry up!"She demanded. D'Jay looked at her confused but he wasn't going to protest, he was a little turned on that his girl was riding for him. He bit his bottom lip looking up at her aroused as he slid under her over into the passenger as she stepped over him into the drivers seat, He smacked her ass once he eased into the leather seat and April rolled her eyes with a giggle an grin. Luckily the windows was dark enough for the approaching officers to not see the seat switch. April adjusted herself in the drivers seat she looked up in the rear view to see two male cops approaching their car. She smirked pushing her boobs up in her shirt and revealing a little more cleavage. D'Jay raised a brow biting his own lip unable to get his eyes off her breast.