Chapter 10

1:42am
D'Jay Single Release Party

1:42amD'Jay Single Release Party

The club was jumping four hours into the party and it was still at full swing, people swarmed the dance floor as they danced to D'Jays new album

The club was jumping four hours into the party and it was still at full swing, people swarmed the dance floor as they danced to D'Jays new album. Shine wrapped his arm around D'Jay looking around at all the woman that was in their section.

"I knew you would come around Bro...shit is hype! You see all this ass in here...Look at Erica and Sasha over there they been eyeing you D, I advice you to get some of that...I don't know about you but I'm about to get a lap dance from Ms.Cinnamon."Shine slurred smacking one of the strippers on the butt as she sauntered past. She gave him and D'Jay a seductive look winking and biting her lip. D'Jay smirked and then dapped his brother up.

"You tripping, Aye look enjoy the party bro."D'Jay said lastly leaving Shine to follow behind one of the girls. D'Jay made his rounds around his section saying hello to some of his important guest, he was making business moves as well, a couple dealers from Florida wanted to do business with them and expand. He glanced down at his phone to see if April called him or even sent him a text. He had casually reminded her about his event he wanted her to be there. He kept watching the door or searching the crowd to see if she would show up but she didn't. He licked his lips and ran his hand down his goatee irritated. 

He sighed swallowing his pride taking his phone out. April could be stubborn as a bull sometimes and her mere silence made D'Jay fold and that he did for no man or woman.

A😅- April call me, text me, tell me you don't fuck with me nomore man something! I just want to hear your voice. Look just know I love you girl and that's all that really matters right?You got me out here feeling like a sucka man...

He pressed the send button, looking through their thread he'd been having a one way conversation with himself for the past couple of days. Maybe she was done with him, that very thought made him nervous. His mind had been on April a lot lately he couldn't seem to get her out of his head. He hated making her cry though he couldn't seem to stop hurting her. He wanted to give her the love she deserved although he didn't really know how to show it. He knew she was the only girl for him but that sacrifice wasn't something he was willing to make. He didn't understand why she couldn't just accept him for who he was like she did before.