Chapter 13

D'Jay fell on top of April as their makeout session grew intense. He laid her gently on her bed with his arms wrapped firmly around her back.They both fighting for dominance as their tongues danced together. She cupped his face hungrily sucking his bottom lip , wrapping her legs around his waist on habit as she pulled him down closer to her body. He missed her so much, he'd been with a lot of girls but none of them maybe him feel so good just from a kiss, he never craved any of them like he did April.

He pulled away looking down at her with mesmerizing eyes he pulled his shirt over his head tossing it on the floor, April traced her finger tips up his firm chest. She ran her hands over his abs caressing his smooth skin softly, she kissed over where her fingertips traced. Only the moon shining was the only light that was coming through her window. April looked up at him with desire in her eyes, she was horny and ready to be taken by him. It was that effect he has on her, she was dripping like a faucet just from a kiss. D'Jay smiled then leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Tell me what you want me to do?."D'Jay whispered in her ear while licking up her neck. A shiver went up her spine, his hot minty breath tickled her earlobe which made her squirm.

She swallowed the lump in her throat, caught in a trance with low eyes. "I want you."She simply said pulling his face to kiss her lips again. April wanted to hold off but it had been so long since they had had sex hell since she's has had sex.

D'Jay pulled away and bit his bottom lip as much as he wanted to be deep inside of her he wanted to show her that he at least was considering her conscience feelings, yes she was willing but if D'Jay knew April like he knew he did, she would feel like everything was rushed and right now her judgement was cloudy by her lustful thoughts. He wanted to show her he was in it for more than just sex but for her in general besides he knew the first time he hit again she'll be all over him wanting more. He simply kissed her forehead.

"Let me taste you...we don't have to do anything not this time."He said in her ear seductively.

She was at a lost for words, and usually she wasn't but she simply nodded. She was caught off guard as much as she wanted the dicking of her life, this wasn't like D'Jay but she liked it. He kissed her lips once more before he kissed down her body. April arched her back loving the way his butterfly kisses felt against her skin. He looked up at her, he grinned seeing that her eyes was shut and she was slightly bitting her lip with anticipation. D'Jay mouth watered as he removed her pink mesh panties from her body.

A tingle ran over his body once her lower half was exposed. D'Jay took a moment to take the sight of her pearl in, it had been ten years since he laid eyes on her body. April squirmed under his intense staredown feeling a bit embarrassed she covered her breast. He softly grabbed her hands removing them and kissed her hand.He wanted to savor the moment, he licked her lower lips gently caressing up her caramel legs making her arch her back. D'Jay traced his hands up her thigh as he lowered his head. He kissed her heat a couple times before reflecting his eyes up to hers. April moaned and shook once she felt his tongue glide through her waters.

D'Jay began to lose control as he devoured her. "Oh my god Shon!"April moaned his name as she reached for his head. He moaned and grunted adding vibrations just like she like it , enjoying every drop of her. He wanted to make her body feel like she needed him after this. He wanted to make her want him. He inserted a finger and started massaging her core slowly as his licks became sloppy as she got wetter.

She gripped the sheets beside her feeling the wave of pleasure course through her body. It was too much for her to handle, she heard her juices swishing along with his slurps. Her legs started to shake as she started to scoot back on the bed from the intensity. April squeeled as he viciously snatched her body back into place and pinned her legs down diving deeper into her.