SEQUEL// AUTHORS NOTE

Hello everyone! 

THE SEQUEL TO QUICKSAND IS OFFICIALLY UP WITH THE CAST AND PLAYLIST. 

It's called Underneath and something tells me you guys will really like it.

Go ahead and add it to your libraries, expect the prologue to be up soon now that I'm done with exams, however I sprained my wrist and it really hurts when I write so I'll take some time off before updating any of this. Its still in a cast-like thing so as son as I start to feel better I'll update the book. 

But with that I really want to thank you all for every read/vote/comment it really motivated me to write and do better, you guys have made this whole book so special to me. 

I'm very very proud of this book and where it has come to. My writing skills have really exceeded my expectations and its all thanks to your encouragement and kind words, I couldn't be more grateful. 

I hope that you guys stick with Lauren's story as it is nowhere near the end, there is so much more left with her and Maya, who will be making a return. ;) 

With that said I wanted to make some special mentions for those of you who have really stuck by me and voted and commented constantly, it brings a smile to my face always. Thank you for being loyal

darkbitterchocolate1 

Empress_Corinne

edum118

Thank you to all the silent readers because even though you are silent I know you are there!

Also I might do a face reveal when we reach a certain point, let me know if you want to see that lol. 

Don't forget to add Underneath, I love you all.