01.

A/N:
Hey guys! Celty here, its been a while since I've done any sort of note on my stories.
Then again, its been a while since I've done one and finished it.
I am in the process of working on, Dear Heart, Why Him? And The Haunting.
Feel free to check those two out if you'd like!
I figured I needed to do some sort of note, because  why not.
I Fell In Love With A Billionaire, will wind up being a long story.
Just saying.
I say I will do sequels and stuff, and as soon as I say that.
It doesn't happen and I drop my story.

I'm a terrible writer some times lol.
But this is my first ever, billionaire story.
I've read a few of them by other users and was like, hmm looks fun lets try it out.
So, if this sucks.
I'm not sorry.
Jk, I'm sorry.

I've been rusty with stories and writers block and I'd like to focus on my stories and getting them done, but outside of my writing life.
Work is like lol nope, rest you idiot.
So yeah.
But, please enjoy this story.
Thank you!
CKR.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Embry's pov.**

"Hey loser, we're going to be late for school if you don't hurry up!" A loud voice that belonged to no other than my twin sister, Ember yelled outside of my room.
I stood in front of my mirror, admiring myself.
I was pretty cute and it was no wonder why girls liked me.
I mean, a six pack always did the trick.
I guess my looks also had something to do with it.
I had a head full of messy brown hair, that sometimes curled which was pretty nice.
And then you had my green eyes, that were like emeralds.
I know I said I was cute.
But I changed my mind.
I'm hot.

I threw on my solid white shirt, with a black cross in the center and my dark gray jeans.
Sliding on my black vans, I decided I had enough of getting ready.
Grabbing my dark maroon bag, I left my room.
To only be face to face with my female clone.

Ember stood there, tapping her foot against the ground with an arched brow.
"Did you decide to stop taking your time?" She asked me.
I stuck my tongue out at her, which she quickly thumped earning a yelp from me.

"Mom! Ember hit me!" I cried in a whiny twelve year old voice.
"Are you serious, Embry?" Ember hissed after me.
I laughed running down the hall, to avoid getting hit by the other again.
I know I called her my clone.
But due to puberty and other teenage stuff, Ember took it upon herself to dye her hair.
Black.
She had gorgeous medium brown hair before, but she decided it was an ugly color and dyed it.
Needless to say.
She got grounded, right after she did it.
Our parents, kind of said no? And she went off to her besties house and dyed it there.
Rebellious teens these days.

But not me, I'm an angel!

I walked into the kitchen, my mom making dads coffee as he read the paper.
"Morning you two, already loud and causing problems I see." Dad greeted us as he flipped the page over.
Ember skipped up to him, kissing his cheek.
"Yup! We're fixing to head to school." She told our parents.
Mom turned to us, her brown hair in a messy bun as her blue eyes fell on our outfits.
Yeah, she was the type to judge what we had on.
Mostly Ember though.
Like I said, I'm the good one.
Sometimes.

"Well get a move on, I guess you're having breakfast at school?" Mom asked us.
My stomach growled at the very mention of food.
Ember shrugged.
"Dunno, I'm on a diet." She said.
I rolled my eyes.
"You're not even fat." I pointed out.
"I am to, I gained three pounds!" She exclaimed.
"Oh no, not three whole pounds. Where? In your ass?" I asked earning scowls from all three of them now.
"Embry, language young man." Mom scolded.

"Whatever, lets go. I should make you ride the bus." Ember threatened as we walked outside of the two story house.
"Or, you could walk to school to lose those three pounds your freaked about." I joked running to the passenger door, ripping it open before she could even lock it.
Ember glared at me.
"What crawled up your ass and made you salty this morning?" She demanded getting in the 2014 white Camry.
I felt my stomach churn the way she worded that.
"First off, don't ever use the words ass and salty in the same sentence, ever again. And I didn't wake up in a sassy mood, thanks. I'm just being me." I shrugged buckling myself in.

Ember rolled her light blue eyes before placing sunglasses on her face.
She started the car then drove off.
We passed students in uniforms, and some students who were in our dress code.
Regular clothing, as long as it obeyed the rules of the Academy.

"You'd think our principal would make us wear uniforms, with our school being an Academy." I murmured loud enough for the other to hear.
Ember glanced to me.
"Be grateful we don't have to wear those ugly things, I hate skirts and most of the girls at Triton High wear them." She said making a gag face.

Smirking to myself, I watched our school gates open as we drove by.