03.

**Embry's pov.**

"Transfer me to Triton High, right now." I demanded.

I could not go back to Oceanside, not after what just happened.
I couldn't show my face to anyone, I was humiliated.
And once Jade finds out I had a guy kiss me.
I'd never hear the end of it.

That's it.
My high school life, is done for.

Mom stood in the kitchen, her brows furrowed as she looked between me and dad.
"Son, I need you to tell me what happened before you go around asking to be transferred." Dad said.
His dark green eyes on me.

I frowned deeply.
"A guy at school has been targeting me since freshman year, and today him and his pack of dogs were talking about me and then in the bathroom.. the guy scared the heck out of me, and then he k-kissed me." I felt my stomach turn once the words escaped my mouth.
A guy kissed me.
A freaking guy.
Why not a girl?
Then this wouldn't be so damn bad.

I tensed hearing dad exhale sharply.
"Your telling me, that you left school in your sisters car. You came home and demanded us to transfer you, all because a guy kissed you?" He demanded getting up.
"Dad, he was going to beat the shit out of me!" I cried in disbelief.
"Embry are you or are you not a guy?!" Dad snapped walking up to me.
He towered over me, which caused my breath to hitch.

"I'm a guy.." I murmured.
Dad glared at me.
"Good answer, now get your shit and get your ass back to that school, before I beat your ass. Unbelievable." He said sounding distressed.
"I thought this was going to be something more serious." He grumbled walking out of the room.

I looked to my mom.
"I thought it was serious, some guy was going to hurt me." I told her.
Mom walked up to me, a sad smile on her face.
"It is serious pumpkin, your dad is just hard headed. If that boy causes you more problems, you go straight to the principal." She brought me into a hug.
"Why not play hooky for the rest of school today? Go into town and do something, clear your head." She suggested with a warm smile now.

I nodded with a smile.
"Oh, but bring your sister her car back before you go." Mom said.
I made a face but nodded.

I walked back over to the car, sliding in then driving back to that hell house.
I sat in the parking lot for a good ten minutes, just trying to think everything over.
I made such a lame scene earlier, I had no way to cover that without sounding like a liar.
Pressing my forehead against the steering wheel, I let my eyes close.

I let out a horrified scream hearing someone knocking on the window.
I felt my face burning when I saw Brett standing there.
His brows furrowed with a horrified look.

Swallowing, I opened the door as I looked around cautiously.

"You look like your waiting to buy drugs.." Brett stated looking around as well now.
I frowned looking at him.
"Has word not got around yet?" I asked him.
Brett made a face.
"Are you talking about the scene you made before fleeing in your sisters car? Oh she's going to kill you later, she said." He told me.

I buried my face in my hands.
"Damn it."  I hissed bitterly.
"Dude, what happened with you and Trip? Everyone is stuck on how to react.. no one will go near him and your pretty popular, so they know they can go to you." He told me.
I groaned inwardly now.
"The stupid prick kissed me." I said feeling gross saying it again.

Brett looked at me for the longest time.
"I thought you were straight." He deadpanned.
"I am!" I snarled glaring at him as he rose his hands in defense.
"Sorry dude! Its just, your always going on about being straight and being disgusted about guys kissing.. but then you and Trip kiss a-"
"He kissed me!" I snapped cutting him off with anger bubbling inside of me.
"Trip locked the freaking door and forced himself onto me." I hissed.