04.

**Embry's pov.**

It felt forever before those two showed up.

"Embry?" Pete called out to me.
In seconds, I was jumping out of the dressing room, over to my two friends.
"Did anyone follow you?" I asked, looking over their shoulders.
I mean, I had to get on my tip toes but that wasn't the point.
I'm short so shut up.

Pete shook his head, his arms crossed over his chest with a frown.
"No, dude you may want to avoid school for a few days. Trip and his pack of mutts are on the look out for you, when he threatened to hunt you down. I took that as my cue to come save your ass, he's nuts." He said with a deep frown.
Brett nodded in agreement.
"Yeah man, the students are all worried about you." He told me.

I groaned, burying my face in my hands as I leaned against the wall.
"Why did it have to be Trip? Why not a girl or at least someone who doesn't want to fucking kill me." I frowned, looking at the tiled floor.

"I would of even dealt with that creepy guy in the elevator." I confessed.
Brett and Pete exchanged looks.
"Um, what creepy dude?" Brett asked me.
I looked up at them, my arms crossed now.

"This real attractive business man was in the elevator with me, he also had looks that could kill." I explained.
"Attractive business man?" Pete questioned.
"Looks that could kill?" Brett added.

"What are you punks still doing here?" Belle asked walking over to us.
I looked to her.
"They're trying to figure out who this stranger was in the elevator with me-"
"Ace Lawson!" Brett announced wide eyed.
I blinked at the name, Ace Lawson?
Who the hell was that?

Pete looked to him horrified.
"Dude, Ace doesn't come to just any mall. Why the hell would someone like him, come here?" He demanded.
Belle pinched the bridge of her nose.
"Wait, Embry doesn't know who Ace Lawson is?" She asked.
All of them were looking at me in shock once my head shook.
"Never heard of him, he kind of freaked me out because he got in my face." I told them.

"Holy shit." Brett looked at me in disbelief.
Pete grabbed my shoulders, staring me dead in the eyes.
"Ace Lawson is a big time billionaire, he owns four large buildings that are major in our city. He's only twenty four and already has so much power over his head." He explained to me.

"Your telling me, I rode in a old elevator with a billionaire?" I asked shocked now.
The trio all nodded.
I stood there, feeling slight overwhelmed.
I quickly shook my head.

"So anyway, since you guys are here. Wanna hit up the arcade?" I suggested.
Pete looked at me as if I were crazy, which I was.
Some crazy dude was after me, and some billionaire talked to me.
What was it with the guy attention?
I wanted girl attention damn it!

We ended up going to the arcade, I felt like a rebellious teen who ditched school.
Technically, my mom told me to ditch.

"Holy shit its Ace Lawson." Someone said next to the dance off stage.
I turned around, to see the man standing outside of the arcade room, he had two body guards next to him.
They looked like they could kill someone, and still keep those intense expressions.
They were both bald, which was kind of ironic.
They also had sunglasses on, with an ear bud in only one ear.
Their arms were crossed in front of them.

Ace looked like he was looking for someone.

"I can't believe you rode in the elevator with him, and didn't even know who he was." Pete said next to me as we shot the zombies on the game.
I simply shrugged, shooting one in the head.
"He's a billionaire, big deal. It's hard to believe he even talked to me." I said.
"He talked to you?" Pete asked shocked.
I rolled my eyes, a smirk tugging at my lips.
"Pete, you sound jealous. Do you want his autograph or something?" I teased.