07.

**Ace's Pov.**

I wasn't sure what possessed me to like Embry, or to even make him mine.
I wanted to assume, it was because he had no idea who I was.
If he was someone who knew me, he would not have acted the way he did in the elevator the first time.
Completely oblivious.
In just a day, I had Embry in the palm of my hand.

Now. I had those guys to deal with.

"Are you sure you want to deal with them, sir?" Derek asked me in the driver seat, his attention on the road.
I glanced to my driver with a frown.
"They hurt Embry and his friends, of course I want to deal with them." I said concentrating on my phone now.
Derek made a face, but went back to focusing more on the road.

When we made it to the station, I didn't even wait for Derek to open my door.
I was a busy man, and knew that these brats were on my main to do list.

I walked inside the cold building, adjusting my coat.
A few of the police officers turned their attention to me.

"Ace Lawson, are you the one that had four boys put behind bars?" A round police officer asked walking directly up to me.
He stood about five eight, compared to me standing six five.
I arched a brow.
"I am, where are they?" I questioned the man, according to his name badge.
Jim.
What a name.

Jim didn't seem too thrilled to know I had teenagers behind bars, without a legit reason.
Which of course, my reason was reason enough.
That guy hurt Embry.
It made my blood boil just thinking about it.

"Let me out!" A voice roared in a cell near the end.
My eyes fell on Jim who remained silent.
When we made it to the cell, that held the four brats.
My arms crossed as I looked back to Jim.
"You can leave, I'll handle this." I informed the other.
Jim seemed hesitant before he took his instructed leave.

"Your damn lucky Nash isn't here." Trip snarled at me.
Popping my neck, I rotated my right shoulder glaring at the four of them.
"Your little head leader, can't touch me. Not here, nor does he want to." I said in a threatening tone.
Trip's eyes were full of hatred aimed directly at me.
"You're nothing to me, you're a piece of shit guy who let money get over his head and now you think your untouchable." He spat.

I smirked which earned sharp glares from each of them.
"I am untouchable, who do you think has crushed numerous clans now? The police?" I laughed watching anger rising in Trip's eyes.
I walked right up to the bars, grabbing them.

"You're children, thinking Nash will give you the world. Until you cross him, you think I'm afraid of that walking stick? You haven't had the pleasure of crossing paths with Zed Larson yet." I snapped now.
Luke's eyes grew wide.
"How do you know that name?" He asked me.

Oh so one of these dumb asses actually knew him.
Great.

I looked to the brown haired teen, who's glare died down to fear now.
"I've came across Zed and his clan a few times, fortunately I haven't managed to piss him off yet. He's a dark son of a bitch, who won't hesitate to kill you. Unlike your beloved Nash Elliot, mercy doesn't exist to Zed." I told them.

Trip rolled his eyes.
"Are you done here?" He demanded now.
I blinked looking at him.
Forgetting the main reason why I was here, and then it dawned on me.
Not even hesitating, I removed my gun aiming it at Trip.

The other three all ran to the opposite side, with wide eyes.

"Holy shit, he's going to kill us." Bray gasped.

I pulled the trigger, which made a clicking sound.
Earning a nasty glare from Trip.

"It's not fucking loaded." He growled.
I smirked deviously now.
"No, but the next time you go anywhere near Embry. The gun will be loaded, and the next time. You won't ever open that smart mouth of yours again." I told him.
Trip glared now.
"You're making a mistake, threatening anyone apart of The Serpents." He snapped.

I put the gun back up, looking at him with a deep frown.
"No, you're making a mistake by trying my patience and not heeding my warning. I have my fair share of blood on my hands, and shedding yours is no different to me. Kid or not." I said walking way from the cell now.

"I'm sorry." I heard him say now.
Trip's voice cracked as he stood there, holding the bar as his body shook.
"I'm just a teenager, who got way too over my head. I'm terrified of Nash and everyone else out there, I can't do this anymore. Forgive me, I beg you." Trip pleaded.

I walked back over to him, glaring.
"Kid, I know you way too well for you to pull pleading shit. As if I'll believe a single word that comes out of that bastard mouth of yours." I snapped.

"Well good." Trip chuckled now, wiping a stray tear before smirking.
"Because once I get the fuck out, Embry will be the first thing I go after. Wait until I have him in my grasp, fucking him until he can no longer move. That'll be a real treat you piece shit!" He yelled banging on the bars now.

Walk away Ace, before you kill another child.

I turned away from him, walking away completely now.
Listening to his threats towards Embry.
My stomach turned in knots, as I walked out of the cell holding room.

I came to a complete stop, seeing officers on the ground or against the walls dead.