21.

//AUTHORS NOTE:: Hello my fellow readers, I'm sure you know what the note is about ;) either someone is dying or there's going to be sex.
Well lucky for you, its the last one. 
I figured its something I should do, even if this chapter may be a tad feelsy as well?
But it will explain itself once you get to that part.
So, without further adieu.
Lets start the chapter, shall we?
-CKR.\\
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Embry's pov.**

I couldn't focus the next day at school, my mind was wrapped too much about the fact.
I wanted to have sex with Ace.
I wanted it, its usually him taking charge.
But ever since the accident, Ace refuses to touch me.
Even if I've told him, I was okay now.
Though, the scars may never heal.
It didn't stop me, from wanting my boyfriend.
I was desperate for his touch.
I longed to feel him holding me, whispering sweet nothings.

I felt my face burning at my desk.
I was embarrassed, I felt like an excited teenage girl.
If I could tell my past self, I was going to end up gay.
He would of laughed in my face, then told me to fuck off.
That's how I was back then.
I avoided the subject with most students, despite the class we had.

The support our school gave.
I wanted no part of it.

Past me was disgusted by the slightest hint of a homosexual joke.
Whether it was my friends picking on me, or not.
The point is.
I was gay for Ace.
And past me would never of thought this would happen.
Yet, it did.
That attractive face came into my life, and ruined everything.
But, there was no regrets.
I was happy with my life.
Well, sort of.

When the bell rang, I headed for the cafeteria as kids walked or pushed by me.
I was pretty sure Pete and the others were already there, waiting for me to show up.
When I walked through the doors, sure enough.
There they were.
All laughing and poking fun at one another.
I smiled soon joining the trio.

"About time you joined us, decide the stop all of the day dreaming you were doing in Mr.Sawyers class?" Pete asked me as I took a seat with an arched brow.
"I wasn't day dreaming." I said with a frown.
Zeke smirked softly.
"You kept spacing out, looking so lost and when someone said your name. Your face got all red." He told me as my eyes slightly widened.
"Aww, were you thinking about Ace?" Pete asked with a wicked grin now as my face grew hot.
"N-No shut up, you asses!" I snapped burying my face in my hoodie.

The truth was.
I was thinking about Ace.
He was all I could think about, not even my family crossed my mind like he did.
I couldn't help it.
And it pissed me off.
It was this restraining no sex rule, Ace decided to draw up until he felt like it was time, to have sex.
I was a teenage boy with raging hormones, and this fucker wanted to tie me down.
Yes.
Trip hurt me, he destroyed my pride.
He was thrilled with what he did to me.
And that hurt me.

Ever since Zed involved himself that day, Nash and his mutts haven't made a single move to try and capture me.

Was it because Trip was satisfied?
Or were they planning something else?

I let out a surprised yelp feeling something hit me in the face.
It smelled like meat.
I looked down to see the ham from Pete's tray on mine now, folded over as he looked at me annoyed.
"You're doing it again man, just what is so important it has you that spaced out?" He asked.
I frowned softly.
"Ace." I confessed as I looked down at the food on my own tray now.
Silence filled our side of the table.

"Did you guys break up?" Zeke asked as if the subject didn't bother him.
I shook my head.
"No, its more embarrassing than that. I'm going over to his place today, to talk to him about it." I said as I took a piece of celery and placed it in my mouth.
"Oh, that sort of embarrassing." Zeke nodded in understanding as I shot him a look.

"Holy shit, look at that charger." A student gasped as some kids ran over to the large window.
I glanced over my shoulder, before feeling the celery leave my mouth as it fell onto the tray.
"Isn't that Ace's car?" Pete asked me as I frowned with a nod.

"Why would someone as famous as he is, come to our school?" A girl with red hair asked, adjusting her skirt so it looked shorter which was disgusting.
"Maybe he's here to present something?" Another suggested.
"Bullshit, that's Ace Lawson. Like hell he'd be here for a presentation." A boy said with an annoyed tone.

"Why the hell is he here?" I demanded storming out of the cafeteria.
"Em, wait!" Pete called after me.

I stormed down the hall, pushing open the doors that lead to the outside.
Ace stood there leaned against his car, this smirk on his face as I walked up to him.
Not caring that kids saw us.
"What are you doing up here? Its only lunch." I said with a frown.
"I thought you'd be excited to see me?" Ace questioned as he smirked at my burning expression.
"I am excited, but there are kids and you drew a crowd in. Now they know." I told him.
Ace blinked.
"They only know you and I are talking, nothing else." He told me.

I looked at him.
"Cut class early, I want you to come over." He told me now.
I felt my heart skip as I saw the slightest glint of lust appear in his eyes.
I glared at him now.
"You have some ner- whoa hey!" I cried out when he lifted me up, then put me in the passenger seat.
I let out a moan feeling his lips pressing to mine in a hungry manner.
Biting my bottom lip, I looked at him as the kiss broke.
"Finally?" I asked him.
He nodded enthusiastically.
"Finally." He agreed.

It didn't take long for him to sign me out of school, or to call my parents to let them know he had me coming over.
The way there, his thumb was rubbing over mine as he tried to get home without breaking too many of the rules of driving.
We ran one stop sign.
Which I lectured him for after, but it didn't stop him from trying to get home.

When we made it back to the mansion, he ran to my side pulling me out of the car then ran up the stairs with me in his arms.
Walking through the front door, he was already pulling off my shirt as his lips pressed to my neck then collar bone.
Pushing me against the wall, as he sucked and licked at my neck.
"A-Ace, the maids." I cried out, causing the other to stop.
He looked at me.
"I sent them away for a few hours, the house is ours until I call Seth or Gary." He told me, bringing his lips to mine as his tongue slipped past my teeth into my mouth.
Letting out a moan, I brought my hands into his hair, I ran my hands through his hair.
Gently tugging as he used both of his hands to firmly squeeze my ass.
My face buried in his shoulder as he grinded against me. 

"Go to the bedroom." I whispered as he nodded, keeping me in his hold as he walked up the stairs, down the hall into his room.
I sank into his bed as he hovered of me, his eyes gazing into mine.

"I thought you wanted to wait?" I asked him.
Ace frowned now.
"I know what I wanted, but I couldn't make myself wait any longer. I wanted you back in my arms." He said then made a face.
"We can stop i-"
"God no! Don't stop." I cried as I cupped his face with my hands, my brows furrowed as I frowned.
"I've been wanting you to touch me like this, don't stop now. Please." I said as I leaned up, pressing my lips to his.
"Are you sure?" He asked me, concern in his tone now.
I smiled softly.
"Yes baby, I'm sure." I nodded.

He nodded removing his shirt, then undone both of our pants, tossing them aside.
I felt my body grow chills as I felt his lips brush across my chest, taking one of my nipples in his mouth as he bit down.
Flinching, I brought my hand to my mouth biting down.
His hands made their way to my butt, gently squeezing now as he looked up at me.
My cheeks burned as I watched him press two fingers inside, my back arched up as I let out an embarrassed mewl.
It felt like its been forever, since I've felt Ace's actual touch.
I felt his fingers moving and thrusting inside of me as my body tried to writhe in pleasure, but Ace held me still.
He brought his mouth to mine, his tongue in my mouth as our tongues danced.

I tensed, feeling Ace pressing himself against me.
I looked at Ace who seemed hesitant to move, his eyes locked on me.

I smiled softly, my face burning.
"Its okay." I told him.
Inhaling slowly, he nodded pressing into me as I let out a moan.
My head leaning back as he sucked on my throat, slowly thrusting as my nails dug into his back.
"Harder baby." I whispered in his ear.
He looked at me for the longest time.
"Are you really my adorable boyfriend, and not some impostor?" He asked.
I smiled at him.
"I promise I'm yours." I said kissing him.
He studied me, licking his lips.
"I like the sound of that." He nodded then began to thrust harder, much to my pleasure as my moans became louder.
I was no longer embarrassed, I was his.
All of his.
My body belonged to him.
My love for him, would only grow.
I belonged to Ace Lawson.

"I need to shower now." I groaned after we finished.
"I can always join you." Ace teased as I slipped out of his bed, fully naked still as I looked at him.
Unamused.
"No thanks babe, I want to use my legs tomorrow at school. If we do it again, I'll end up missing class again." I told him.

"I thought you'd want this." Ace said sitting up as I turned to him, glaring now.
"That's not fair, you know I wanted this. But you kept rejecting the idea." I growled.
Ace frowned at me.
"Because of what happened to you, I was being considerate." He told me as I frowned deeply.
"It happened two months ago! Ace I'm not some fragile teenage girl, I was fine! Especially after I saw your face.." Tears burned at my eyes as I glared at him.
He was at his feet as I wrapped a towel around myself.

"Trip raped and abused my body, I thought I was going to die in that cage. But I didn't, because I had hope you would come for me, and you did. As soon as I saw your face, the pain vanished. Sure, my scars may never heal and once they do. They will still be there, because scars never truly vanish." Tears slipped past my eyes as I walked up to him, my arms crossed.
"When I hinted I wanted to have sex with you, two weeks after. You denied me, and it made me feel like I was disgusting. That if you had touched me, you would be grossed out. That fucking hurt me." I looked at him as he remained quiet.
"I wanted you to touch me, and you said no. Whether it was considerate or not, you still shut me out, and suddenly you decide you want to have sex." I cradled myself as the tears streamed down my cheeks.

"I begged you, I hinted and it was up to you to decide, when you should touch me again. Why? How is that fair? You weren't the victim Ace, I was! I was the fucking victim! Trip raped me, he hit me, he cut me, he beat me! Those four days were a living hell for me! I wanted to kill myself, because my body was killing me. I didn't want to suffer like that!" I screamed as the tears streamed down my cheeks.

"I was the one who was supposed to tell you when I was ready, you weren't supposed to put me off like I was some bitch! I'm your boyfriend you asshole!" I yelled then gasped when he brought me into a deep embrace.
His face buried in my neck.
"I'm sorry Embry, after I found out what happened. I refused to touch you, only because I wanted your body to heal without remembering traumatic events. I didn't want to rush into anything, until I knew you were ready. I was wrong to come and get you from school today, I should of wrote you like a sane person and asked if you were ready or not. I forced myself onto you, like the selfish person I am. I just couldn't wait, because I missed feeling your body in my arms. I missed the teasing and cuddling we did, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you the day that bastard hurt you. If I had my way, I would of had him slaughtered, you're worth more than that. And I hate that this happened to you." He told me.

Fixing to speak, I flinched when he turned me around.
My back to him, as he removed my towel from me, dropping to my feet.
"Ace? What are you doing?" I asked then tensed feeling his lips pressing to my back.
His fingers tracing each scar that was inflicted onto me that day.
My face became hot feeling his lips on my back.

"I love you so much Embry Clark, I would give anything if it meant you'd remain by my side until the end of time. Every scar on your back, is beautiful. It does not disgust me, and it never will. My love for you, will never change because you're mine and I am yours. I am in love with you, and I always will be. So don't think for a second, that your scars will ever drive me away." He told me, turning me back to face him.

My eyes burned with tears, as my body trembled.
"I just wanted to shower, why did we have to have this conversation today?" I asked him as I wiped my eyes.
Ace smiled softly, taking my hands in his as he knelt in front of me.
He kissed my knuckles as his hands squeezed mine.
"It was obvious, that we were going to eventually talk about it. I guess it was now or never." He told me.

I forced a weak smile as I rubbed my eyes.
"Yeah.." He stood back up before bringing me into a hug.
"I love you too, Ace. I will always love you." I told him.

I looked up at him, as he smiled pressing his lips to mine.
"I know." He said.

//Hey! So as I said, the sex happened so did the feels. I had plans for Embry to blow up at Ace, I just wasn't sure when I needed to put it in. But it happened, and now the main thing is done.
I honestly don't know if I'm going to drag out senior year, I may end the first book in the next chapter or so. That way I can focus on the next book for the series.
I'll decide later on.
Until then my lovelies!
-CKR.\\