20.

//Hey guys! CKR here, so I did a lot of thinking and I'm throwing Embry's senior year in this story, and the next book will focus on someone different that is apart of this book. I didn't want to do Embry's senior year in a new story because it would only be like twelve chapters, fifteen max maybe?
But yeah. I already had plans for the first book to be long, so here it is.
I  hope you guys enjoy and continue reading this, including the series of course!
So until then my lovelies.
-CKR.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Embry's pov.**

Senior year.
It arrived here faster than I thought it would.
In only five months, we would be Oceanside Academy Graduates.
It was pretty exciting, not to mention.
Overwhelming.
What were my plans?
College?
Travel the world?
Move in with Ace for good?
..

Yeah..
As soon as everything calmed down for everyone, Ace gave my parents the okay to go back home.
And I was told to go back with them.
Yeah, imagine how that went down.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I asked Ace as I stood at the bottom of the steps.
Ace stood there with a soft frown, his thumb tracing my bottom lip as his eyes gazed into mine.
"No baby, I am letting you continue your life as a high school boy. Nash and his boys gave their word to leave you alone, I want you to enjoy your senior year with your family and friends." He told me.
I glared softly at him.
"It feels like you're breaking up with me." I pressed, my arms crossed now.
Ace chuckled softly.
"I'm not, I'm giving you a break from being around m-"
"I don't mind it!" I snapped my face burning as we both stood there.
Ace frowned now.
"Embry, I will call you and we will go on dates. Like a normal couple, but you need to spend your senior year with your family." He said.

"Why are you so persistent for me to go home?" I asked him, hurt in my tone.
Ace smiled softly.
"Because I want you to move in with me at the end of the year, but this time for good." He said now as my cheeks burned.
"You want me to actually move in?" I asked him.
He nodded.
"Its something for you to think about." He told me.
I frowned but nodded.

I stood in my bedroom now.
My face flaming red as I stared at myself in the mirror.
My hair had gotten longer these last few months.
I needed to cut it, but Ace seemed to like my hair this length.
Frowning to myself.
I had to get used to living with my parents again.
I had to get used to my twin again.
Sharing a bathroom.

Throwing on a dark maroon turtle neck and gray jeans.
I tied my black vans then messed with my hair, my bangs falling down as I sighed.
"No use in fighting it." I said with a frown.
Grabbing my bag, I left my room then walked down the hall to the kitchen.

"Oh there my baby is." My mom greeted me with a hug then a kiss on the cheek.
Smiling softly at her touch, I took a seat at the table with the other two.

Dad reading the paper, and Ember glued to her cellphone.
"My babies are seniors, are you two excited for the rest of this year?" Our mom asked as she placed some eggs on my plate.
I shrugged as I took a bite of some of the egg and toast.
"I dunno, its going to be hard either way you look at it." I said now.
Everyone went quiet at that statement.
Frowning, I placed the fork down as I felt my phone buzz.

"Ace is here, gotta go. See you after school." I said excusing myself from the table then walked out of the house, without as much as a goodbye.

I smiled seeing my boyfriends black charger sitting at the end of the driveway.

Ace's passenger window rolled down, as the handsome man's face poked out with his glasses hiding his ice blue eyes.
His raven black hair was messy as I slid into the car, pressing my lips to his as he smirked at me.
"Looking cute on the first day, who's the lucky boy?" He teased as I playfully punched him.
"Shut up you jerk." I laughed.
He smirked as he drove down the road, leaving the two of us in silence.