14.

**Embry's Pov.**

The last few days went by way too fast.
Especially after I allowed myself to have sex with Ace Lawson.
Yeah..
Looking back at that day, I realized how girly I must of looked to him.
But it didn't bother him.
Oh no, he wanted to do it again the next day.
I was going to have to get him some weed or something, to make him calm down.
Because he was going to end up killing me with how much energy he really had.

"Are you sure, you two will be alright heading back home?" Masaki asked Ace as we stood at the train station.
Oh I guess I should mention, Derek gave us the go ahead and told us to come back to California.
I was pretty thrilled to go back home, except for the complete obvious that still lurked in the dark.
But Ace was willing and asked me if I was ready, which I was.
I wanted to try and see my family, I missed them.

Ace smiled at his friend.
"Yes, if Derek gave us the go ahead. Plus, I believe we've overstayed our welcome anyway." He told the other.
Masaki shook his head with a sad smile.
"Nonsense Ace-Sama, you know you're always welcome here. Next time you do visit and we know everything your way is safe. I'll bring Haruka along and possibly our child." He said now.
I saw something spark in my boyfriends eyes before he smiled.
"Of course, see you soon Masaki and thank you." He said bowing to the other.
Masaki bowed back then looked to me.
"Take care of him, Embry-Kun." He told me as I nodded with a smile.

"Do you think everything is going to be okay, when we get back?" I asked Ace on the train as we went under the tunnel.
Ace glanced to me.
"I can't say for certain, what I know is that Derek and them haven't seen a single sign of any of the clans and that he thinks we're safe." He told me.
I frowned at that.
"Yeah, but what if they're just laying low until we return? What if they knew we left the state and they were ordered to do nothing until they got word we were back?" I asked.
Ace frowned at the fact.
That was the only thing that only one would think.
Nash must of found out we left the state to stay low, so he ordered his men to do the same.
And when we return, that's when they'll attack.

I felt a jolt of fear zap through me as my hand bawled into a fist.
I tensed feeling an arm wrap around me, and pull me forward's until I was against Ace.
He had this protective hold on me, as if he wasn't going to let anything happen to me.
And that made me feel, just a little bit better.
Even though I couldn't get the truth out of my head.

Those guys weren't going to stop, until they had me and had Ace's head on a stake.

When we got off the train, we went straight to the ship, climbing on.
"I'm going to have to shower when we get home." I groaned as we began moving on the ocean water.
Ace smirked.
"I can always help you." He teased earning my cheeks to redden.
"No thanks, Mr.Pervert." I rejected him then laughed feeling his lips on my neck.
"A-Ace stop it you weirdo." I said playfully shoving him then stepped away.
Ace smiled.
"As long as I can get you to smile, that's all I care about." He smiled at me.
I smiled shaking my head at him as I gazed at the sparkling blue water.

"We need to go swimming when we get back home." I blurted out without realizing.
Ace arched a brow at me then smirked.
"If that's what you want." He told me.
I nodded then smiled when his arms wrapped around me as I fell into his hold.

"I'm not falling asleep this time!" I snapped as we took our seats on the plane.
"Sure babe, whatever you say." Ace said with a grin sitting beside me.
"I'm not! I want to see the view this time." I growled staring outside of the window.
I could see Ace's face looking at me, when I went to look back at him his lips pressed to mine.
Licking my bottom lip as I blushed but enjoyed the small moment we had.

When we got off the plane, we walked through the airport hand in hand.
Which earned disgusted looks from some people, which I proudly ignored as I kept my head high.
I sighed softly when we rounded the corner and saw Seth was standing there with Gary.
Looking as serious as ever, with their stone looking faces.