Introductions Pt. 1

Author's Note:

Any images used in this book are images gotten off of the Internet and edited to my liking. I DO NOT OWN these images.

Text Copyright © Babygrr_T™ 2018. All rights reserved. The moral right of the author has been asserted. This story belongs to me so with being said my story will not be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, whether it be electronically, verbally and any other way some sneaky genius might think of.

If you do however notice that someone has written something similar before me.., well I apologize I haven't read that many Fan Fics. But if it is written after my story please report it because that's breaking the law...

____________________

A/N: In the media is Ayona. I'm guessing she's a model and her name is Nadia Wemboluan.

"Mhmm, oh!" She moaned, throwing her head back before sliding off him onto her back. They both laid there for a moment trying to regulate their breathing back to normal.

"That cooch—sumthin serious." The cute brown skin guy laying next to her panted heavily.

She got up with the covers wrapped around her body, headed towards the bathroom. One arm across her torso, keeping the covers from falling while her other hand pulled at a few thick and unruly curls.

"Ight Jimmy, by the time I get out the shower, Imma need you gone."

"Uhh, sweety the names James," he replied, offended as he scooted himself to the edge of the bed.

"Yea, yea, whatever Jared. Just be out when I'm done." She called from inside the bathroom as she admired her voluminous hair. She was starting to get impatient; she wanted him out, yesterday.

Deciding she would just have to kick him out herself, she walked out of the bathroom, just to be greeted by the sight of him hopping on one leg, a sad attempt at pulling his jeans on.

She crossed her arms across her chest, waiting for him to finish dressing up, a look of utter disappointment and boredom, replaced her usual mean and unapproachable bitch expression.

She flung a loose strand of hair into oblivion, just in time to start showing him towards the door. "Aye, lemme get your number Ayona."

She waited until he happened to be heading out of the door before answering him, just in case he was one of the crazy ones.

"Nahh, I'll call you," she dismissed quickly trying to shove him out of the door.

"But you didn't even get my number," He grunted confusion taking over his features, half his body in the doorway trying to stop her from pushing him out.

"Exaaaaactly." She made one last effort to shove him out before locking it behind him and heading back to her room.

"Damn, it's like that?!" She heard a couple more raps on the door causing her to roll her eyes.

She ignored him though, she had better things to do.

I should not have to be shoving a grown ass nigga out my home. Niggas, she thought, shaking her head.

She changed the sheets off her bed, ere throwing them in her dirty clothes bin and before she went to bed that night, she hopped in the shower.

Ayona was a twenty-one-year-old pretty dark skin female out on her own. Like most, she had a huge family but just because they were blood-related, didn't mean that they were family. She didn't exactly have the best childhood, but she'd made it a habit to just say, fuck it, and move on. After all, complaining about shit never made anything better.

Her early life experiences with family showed her that humans weren't shit so with that being said, she shut people out, completely.

She only had two people on hand that she really cared for and slightly trusted over the rest of her family and they were her older brother Terrance and sister Tyonah.

As the youngest child of her mother and father, Ayona found it extremely overwhelming, the expectations they had of her. And as she got older it seemed their expectations only got more impossible so eventually, she worked hard and when she could afford it, she moved to a different city to find herself.

With all the drama in her family and the pressure to be the good obedient child, she'd never had the time to have her own hopes and dreams. Her whole life consisted of mostly her father telling her how to speak, when to eat, blink, what classes to take, and the whole nine yards.

Never had she wanted to be a disappointment, but she only had one life and eventually, she'd decided that it was time to live for herself.

Homecomings and prom all went by. All the important milestones other females gushed about with their friends, all came and went without her being able to enjoy them.

Ayona had to grow up way before other kids and that stung when she'd finally opened her eyes to the real world. Which is how she'd found herself alone in LA, knowing deep down that all she'd ever wanted was to find someone to be alone with, without having to keep her guard up all the time.