HER

Tory

The more time I spent with her, the more I thought of her as more than just ass I was hitting. I mean she was smart, funny, different, beautiful, sexy as fuck, kept it 💯 and she always knew what to say. There was more I could say, all I knew was that she was special.

I didn't know if that was just how good the pussy was but I'd be simple-minded to let her out of my sight.

It was seven in the evening, so I decided to leave her to work. I'd made sure to grab some "dessert" before I left her. After leaving, I headed home to change before I headed back out, Keem was hosting a bachelor party for one of his cousins, Tay.

Tay was cool people's, I'd met him shortly after Keem and I started hitting the streets together. Pulling up to Keem's, I hopped out the whip, walking in the house. They was out back eating and smoking. "Hey Day, ain't seen you in a brick fo real," said Tay dapping me up.

"Yea, I know Keem been told me you was cuffing 'ol girl from freshman year that's wild mayne but congrats."

"Yea, we been kicking it for a minute now, but how shit with you?"

"Oh you know, same old..."

I went around dapping everybody up before settling in, we were just chilling and reminiscing about old times.

Hours later, the doorbell rang.

Keem went and got the door and when he came back music started playing and a bunch of chicks came through.

Strippers, Keem dumb as hell.

Counting them all I realized he got enough for each of us to take one. I was drunk as hell and high as a bitch, even then I only wanted one person to be dancing on me and it wasn't any of these chicks.

"Keem you stupid, you was only supposed to get a stripper for the nigga getting married."

He shrugged, "Shit if he getting married; we is too," a few chuckles sounded as they paired themselves with their choice of stripper.

I was doing good in the back, enjoying the company of a red solo cup filled with brown liquor when a stripper had come over, trying to dance on me.

"Aye shawty, go dance on somebody else I didn't come here for all this," I dismissed her quickly but then she just switched with one of the chicks sending the other one my way.

Deciding it was time to go, I called an Uber and left, making sure to text Keem and let him know I left, but I knew that nigga was probably knee deep in the chick he had by now.

I must've put in Yona's address in the system cause the next thing I knew, the Uber was dropping me off in front of her building.

Saying, fuck it.

I walked in and hopped on an elevator, calling her phone. "Hello?" How was it she sounded sexier when she was sleepy, I thought, telling her to open up. "What? Tory, I gotta work in the morning."

"Just open up, I'm already here," I said just as I got to the door. Moments later, the lock clicked before the door swung open.

Ayona

I'd spent the last few hours after Tory left, finishing up on the work I needed done for work tomorrow before I took a shower and went to bed.

Goddamn Tory, I thought, opening the door. I'd been having the rest of a lifetime when he'd called.

"I gotta work in the morning," I whined.

"Then stop whining, so I can put you back to sleep." He locked the door behind us, following me to my room where I'd crawled back under the sheets.

I was getting comfortable, but then he'd thrown my covers off of me, tearing my panties off.

"Tory?!" I said trying to move away, but he gripped my waist holding me in place before I felt his lips against my lower ones.

"Mmhm, Toryy I gotta work in the morning."

"Shut the fuck up," he ordered. He worked his tongue on me with just the right amount of pressure and speed. The tip of his tongue drew lazy shapes on my clit before slithering into me.

Gripping the sheets in one hand while the other pulled his head deeper between my legs, I ground my pussy in his mouth.

"Tor- ohhhh," I moaned in a blissful state.

"Damn, uhn... Right there, I'm boutta cum," I told him getting impatient when he slowed down his pace teasing me till I was dripping.

He got up and laid down and even in the dark, I could see his dick standing up at attention, begging me to glide down his long, thick length. "You wanna cum, then come put that pussy on me Yona."

In a daze, I crawled over to him climbing on top of him. Before giving in I grabbed him by the base, dragging the tip between my lips shuddering when it would brush my swollen clit.

"Keep teasing me," he started, gripping my thick hips, "and you won't make it to work so get what you want and go to sleep cause the way I'm feeling right now; beating that pussy till the sun fully up sound good as fuck."

When he said that with his voice all husky mixed with whatever cologne he had on made my center quiver.

Sucking in a shaky breath I slowly started to lower myself on him, no matter how dripping I was, he still always felt too big.

"Damn, Yona you really trynna drive me crazy," he said groaning and gripping my hair and pulling it, pulling me down further on to him.

The way he stretched me, never ceased to amaze me, "Ohh."

Putting my hands on his chest I lowered myself down the rest of the way crying out, slowly grinding down on him, I let my body get used to him before lifting myself up and sliding back down.

Continuing my pace I speed up a little twirling my hips on the beat in my head. When my body was so ready to let go, I climbed off him last minute.

I needed him to fuck it out of me, he looked close too but when I put my ass in the air, he got behind me no questions.

As if punishing me for throwing his nut off, he slowly let his hands caress my ass before sliding them up my back torturing me. Then last minute he yanked me by my hair, the force pulling me so that he roughly penetrated me.

He held me down while he destroyed my insides. His long deep hard strokes driving me into multiple orgasms quickly, "Toryyyyy, ahh," I cried when another round hit.

Legs trembling as I took the powerful strokes from the back, "Ohh fuck, I'm cuming," he kept this up and my soul wasn't going to be around tomorrow for me to go to work.

Slapping my ass he pulled out flipping me onto my back, hooking his arms under my legs pushing them all the way back while holding himself over me and slowly guiding himself back to my entrance.

Sliding in and fucking my spot up till I was comin' over his dick again. I thought I went blind the way my eyes kept rolling.

Slowing down he started kissing me, tongues dancing slowly together, his hips following the pace but keeping the strokes still powerful.

Twisting his hips, he got into a pattern that slowly brought me clenching around him like a tight vice and legs shaking.

"Ohhhhhmyygodddd," I moaned my nails digging into his back while he fucked me through my orgasms before pulling out and letting hot streams of his cum shoot all over my pussy. He kissed my forehead.