Reality Check🙈🧐

Tory

Damn, that's right. I did make you miss your flight, what's it like a couple weeks long?" She said her voice soft.

I had been enjoying myself with her between last night and now so much that I forgot about the tour. If it wasn't for my manager calling me up, I would've probably never even remembered.

"Nah it's gone be a couple months, at least," I told her cautiously trying to gauge her reaction.

Instead, she grabbed both our plates and headed to the kitchen so I followed her sitting by the island while she washed dishes.

"Oh okay, I mean you must be excited to get outta LA for a while."

-Yea but I'm not tryna leave you hanging for a whole two months 'Yona." I tell her cause it was the truth.

Ayona

Daystar looked hella bothered, "You not leaving me hanging okay? It's only two months and you got fans waiting on you anyway," I said while I rinsed the dishes, "And you need to keep them happy before they find out you got a chick and all of sudden lost ya interest in singing," I joked facing him.

The corner of his mouth curled slightly but he still looked worried anyway, "Come here," I tell him, making a motion with my pointer finger.

When he's in front of me I pull him closer by tugging on his shirt. His intoxicating smell embraces me, leaning up on my toes I sucked on his bottom lip before kissing him. Without even pausing he immediately kissed me back lifting me up and setting me on the counter before it could escalate anymore I pulled away.

"Let's just chill tonight, ok?" I ask him and he nods, "I'll be fine ok? Two months isn't bad at all."

He simply nods, again barely paying me any attention. Before I could say anything about it, I yelp when he pushes my legs back making me brace myself on my elbows. He pulls my panties to the side and before I can protest he quickly dives in making me moan, "Dayyy."

It doesn't take long for his tongue to make me come and when he's done he carries me to my room where we simply lay in and watch Netflix.

*********

It was late in the afternoon when I got off work and headed over to Daystar's place. I'd been working all day and I hadn't been able to see him since we fell asleep last night cause by the time I'd woken up this morning he left to go handle some business. Two hours ago he'd texted me while I was at work and told me he'd be over at his house and he wanted to see me before his flight which was leaving at eleven-thirty.

Now it was getting close to nine in the evening while I made my way down the highway towards his.

When I pulled up, the door was already unlocked so I headed inside. I walked inside and the smell of Chinese food hit me, on cue my stomach growled. Yet again I'd been so occupied at work that I forgot to eat a meal, I always snacked throughout the day when I could but my endless pit of a stomach would only be sustained for only so long before I'd get hungry again.

I walked towards the kitchen where the smell was coming from to see Daystar's back towards me while he sat on a high stool by the kitchen island scrolling through his Instagram.

I crept up behind him and I was just about to try and scare him when he spoke up scaring the hell outta me, "'Yona you realize I got cameras by the doors for a reason, right?" He asked before turning to face me on his seat.

I just smiled at him before walking towards the tubs of food, "Whatever, I'm hungry and this shit smells good," I said licking my lips hungrily.

"Yea I know, ya hungry ass was gone pop up here hungry as hell like always, so I got ya favorites," he teased before I jumped on him kissing him, "Thank ya! I'm starving, you Daystar are almost the best person right now," I told before grabbing a plate and stuffing my face till I was too full to move.

I was in the living room sitting on the couch with my feet propped up on the coffee table rubbing my now 'pregnant' tummy full as I don't know what, when I heard Dyastar's voice behind me, "Damn! You really ate all that off ya plate?" I shrugged and he simply shook his head, "I don't even eat that much in one sitting."

He came around the couch took my plate from me and went back to the kitchen before joining me on the couch and swinging my feet onto his lap and pulling me so that I was a little closer to him.

"You got everything ready? Cause if not then you better go 'head," I say my voice coming out tired while I lay back with my eyes closed enjoying the feeling of him rubbing my calves.

"Yea, lemme go double check my stuff. I'll be right back," he tells me moving my legs to the side before heading up the stairs.

Time passed by as I lay on the couch when I'm suddenly not tired or too full anymore so I get off the couch and head for the kitchen to get some water before heading up the stairs to look for Day.

I walk into his room to find him shirtless, involuntarily my tongue darts out to lick my lips while my eyes take in his body. He had his pants unzipped which was why they were hanging low on hips. I'd been so occupied eyeballing his muscles that even as he was walking towards me and his lips were moving I wasn't listening.

"...That look you givin' me gone get you in trouble," he told me before his lips crashed on mine, pulling away I started heading towards his bathroom leaving a trail of my clothes on the floor as I went.

I was in the shower soaping my body up when he got in behind me, he pushed my hair to the side before letting his mouth attack my neck as his greedy hands cup my breasts before gently pulling at my hard nipples.

Suddenly, he got rough pushing me against the wall before whispering in my ear, "We can't even keep our hands off each other for a day, how you gone be fine for two months, 'Yona?"

"Mhmm," I moan when he uses his teeth to tug on my ear, "we can figure that out when the time comes but right now..," I trail off pushing my ass against his hard dick.

He grips my hip in one hand while the other one plays with my right breast before sliding into me, making me gasp before I push back on him.

"Ohh," my legs start to tremble as my hands come up against the wall bracing myself while he picks the speed up.

I hear him grunt before he pulls my hair and bites down on my shoulder making me cry out, a few more deep strokes in and I start to cum.

He grunts something under his breath while he pulls out, spins me around before lifting me up against the wall and sliding back into me, "ohmyyyg...uhhhhhh!" I clamped my legs around him pulling him deeper till my orgasm subsides and he quickly pulls out still holding me up and cumin'. We finish our shower before returning back to his room and getting dressed.

We're able to chill for almost half an hour before he has to leave for the airport to catch his flight.

We were standing outside his house, ready to go our separate ways, "I'll hit you up in the morning when I land, ight? And make sure them niggas ain't flockin' you while I'm gone," he tells me grinning before I get in my car and he shuts the door for me.

I start my car before letting the window down, "Make sure ya fans keep they damn hands to themselves," I laugh referring to the one picture Nostalgic has of him for Tim Duncan where he's crowd surfing and you can someone's hand on his dick. (media)

He doubles over cracking up, "Hey, now I don't even know what she was up to. All I knew was I was trying to get her hand off me. I know you also saw me looking at the hand like- what the fuck is this?"

"Yea right, ya nasty ass was prolly trynna find her like- where she at doe?" I said stretching my neck for effect. We just stayed there laughing for a few minutes before we said our goodbyes and I headed home.

_______________________________

A/N: So I'm trynna play catch up on Star right? And BAM, Quavo pop up and I'm like really nigga (-_-).

Then I'm like, who they really needa get on Star is Tory, straight up. I mean they got all this R&B popping off Tory would kill it. 😍😍😍😏😏

But you know, it's just thoughts frfr.

-Elza😘