Champs 👟💰

Ayona

"I'm weak as fuck!" she cried dying laughing while she got ready to go to the mall, "Tiny you did not, you know how she gets when people touch her stuff."

Tiny aka Terrance, was her brother and since he had called her almost an hour ago they'd been on FaceTime catching up.

"Girl bye, Tiny does what the fuck he want. All she was gone do was cuss up a storm. That shit don't scare me.., you know after I drank the whole thing I left the empty can in my room for her to see." He told me laughing until he was out of breath. "You shoulda seen her face, ya sister was big mad!"

"Tiny I told you to leave her alone, you're wild as fuck for that."

"She'll live," he chuckled, "we been talking this whole time and I ain't even ask how you been? And girl it's been yearsss since I seen you. Hold the phone up so I can see you."

"Hold up I'm fixing my hair real quick, and I been good, you know me same old working myself to death trynna make money.., hey Tiny?"

"Oh girl you need to go out have fun and what's wrong?"

"Boy I have fun, I'm not a baby no more, nothing wrong just.., I been thinking bout hooking Ma up with a house, you think she'd wanna stay in DC or should I buy something down here for her."

"For real? You must be doing really good there, and for real I think she'd rather stay in DC you know since—but talk to her first and see she might wanna try LA out honestly."

"Yea that's what I was thinking too," she said while she posed in front of her floor to ceiling mirror so Tiny could see her outfit.

"Ohh yesss baby sis fuck it up, damn you've grown and you glowing, look at your hair poo! My baby all grown and shit, I see you getting your sister body you got thick girl..," he kept rambling on.

Yona's hair was parted halfway, the top half pulled into a high bun slightly messy with her edges laid while the bottom half rested just a little past her shoulders in its natural soft and curly state.

Still, on the phone with her brother, she got in her car and made her way to the mall.

******

A couple hours later and she had visited a decent amount of stores and bought some things, but she was starving and she didn't want to wait until she got home to eat so she got in line for Charlie's.

Ayona walked through the food court sans shopping bags, thanks to a company named "Valai". They kept people's bags so you wouldn't have to walk around with them everywhere. Normally, she didn't use "Valai" but today she'd gone all out and she just didn't feel like stumbling around with loads of shopping bags.

She ate her Philly cheese steak and her bacon cheese fries before she went to Dairy Queen to get a treat.

"I see you haven't stopped eating like you a bottomless pit," Tiny said while he was cooking something up in his kitchen.

"You already know, remember how ma used to always be like 'food gone be the death a dat child," she said mimicking their mother before laughing, "well at least I'll be happy going."

Tiny just laughed, "Could you blame her? All you did was eat everything in the house up then wonder why it wasn't nothing left," he said and she could see him shaking his head.

"Y'all was just hating on my fast metabolism. Haters," she said in a singsong voice.

They continued talking while she ate her ice cream from DQ, "I'm boutta head to Champs for some shoes and let me tell you the employees in there, especially in there be fine."

"Girl every store you been to had sexy male employees, yup reason twenty-two to come live out there," he chuckled to himself.

When she walked in a cute buff white dude greeted her while he eyed her up and down clearly liking what he saw. Her camera was pointing away from her so Tiny saw him too, "hot damn," was all she heard on the other line, she chuckled at her goofy brother before smiling at the dude while walking passed him looking for what she came for.

She was just browsing when she heard a deep voice behind her, "Hello, anything I can help you with today?"

She turned around, her eyes landing on a tall built chocolate guy with smooth skin and long dreads. He'd had on khakis, a black T-shirt with "Champs" stamped on his right pec, and some fresh J's on.

"Yea, I just got this outfit and I wanna see if I can find something in here to go with them," she told him while pulling the picture up of her wearing the outfit.

"Oh yeah that's a dope outfit," he told while showing her the Puma shoe section, "a lotta females been going crazy over Pumas maybe you might like this to go with that outfit," he offered.

"Yea I think I'll try that on."

"Ok, what size are you?

"Seven," she responded.

"Coo anything else you wanted to try on," he asked. She nodded, directing them towards the Adidas section picking up some burgundy and light pink shoes, "Alright I'll be right back."

A few minutes later he came back with three boxes in his hands. Thanking him she'd tried on the burgundy shoes on first. Deciding they were perfect she put them back in the box before trying on the light pink ones and then the Pumas.

"I'll take all three of them," she told when he came back, "I didn't think I'd end up liking the Pumas but they looked good on me so thanks for recommending them," she thanked him on their way to check out.

"No problem just doing my job, maybe next time you come by you'll have that outfit on paired with the Pumas for me to see," he flirted and she just smiled back mumbling a "maybe" playfully.

"Baby sis, you betta get his number," Tiny said along with many other terrible comments

"Oh hush, Tiny I'll call you tomorrow when I get off work," she rushed him off the phone.

Tiny sumthing else I tell ya, she thought while he said a few more comments before letting her hang up.

The chocolate dread head was telling her something when some nigga came into the store all loud, "Aye Day, y'all niggas comin or what, walking slow like niggas ain't trynna cop some shit so I...

She got curious when the dread head looked over at them, chuckled, "That dude a fool" She looked over and when she did just a few feet behind the guy talking was...

You serious right now, she thought mentally rolling her eyes never had she had a one night stand and ended up seeing them the next day. Quickly turning back around she hoped he wouldn't notice her.

_________________

Thanks for reading yall, means a lot.

Don't forget to comment and vote. Share your thoughts...

-Elza😘