Tory...

Ayona

I didn't arrive at his house until around eight. I pulled up to his house, taking my time to really take in the appearance of his house.

I mean, it was beautiful, it looked big enough to have at least eight bedrooms each most likely with its own bathroom. I parked my car off to the side.

Walking up the steps to the front door, I rung the doorbell. After a few moments, the lock clicked before the door opened up slightly. I scrunched my face up in confusion when there wasn't anyone in sight.

Great, he's bout as mature as a two-year-old. Niggas.

As a growing teenager who hung with guys more than females, I knew all too well how childish guys could be, especially when they got bored.

I was contemplating turning around when I heard his voice, "You can come in. I'm in the shower, but I'll be down in a minute and lock the door behind you when you come in." I could even hear the faint sound of the shower running in the background.

"No please and thank you, jackass?" I retorted hoping he'd heard me. I walked in nonetheless, locking the door behind me, finding a seat on one of the rich brown couches in his living room area.

I was just minding my business, scrolling through my Instagram.

"Hey, baby girl!" I jumped a little before sticking my middle finger up at him.

He'd been bent over, one hand on his knee the other holding his stomach while he laughed, when I'd glanced back.

"Glad I amuse you." Crossing my arms under my breasts, I settled back in my seat.

A few minutes later, he joined me on the couch. For small talk, I figured his name would be a good start.

"I thought you would've figured it out by now..," he trailed off.

"Yea and I haven't so you gone tell me or you gone keep playing games?"

"Just call me Day." He turned his flat screen on.

".. Okay, so what is it that you do to afford all of this," I waved my hand, referring to the house.

"I rap." He curtly replied, leaving no room for discussion.

Seemed to me like he was hiding something and I wasn't one for games at all.

I mean, it wasn't like he was my nigga, but he got my name, no games. Now he trynna play hard to get, like I wasn't the one who gave him exactly what guys wanted and even threw in a bonus, sex with no strings and I left without him having to deal with drama. So what was going on?

"Well I assume that rappers usually like to gloat about having money and being the best out there, so.., are you going to tell me which rapper you are? Cause I know you aren't 50 Cent, Tupac, T.I. or Fut-"

"Ight, smartass, I hear you," he turned towards me glaring. "You really don't know me?"

"Would I be wasting my time asking if I did?"

"It's funny cause I ain't never met a female, after I got famous, who didn't know me."

It was all coming full circle to me, that was clearly why he just had to have me when he saw me again. Cause he was just indulging himself by chasing the mouse, like Tom.

At least it made more sense that way, cause if he was as famous as he said he was meeting a female who didn't willingly give it up because he was.. whoever he was but because she wanted to...

He must've figured it out when we first met cause I didn't start freaking out like his fans probably did when they saw him.

"I just figured you knew and you just didn't care.., but then you kept asking for my name so that left me with the fact that you really don't know that I'm Tory Lanez."

The minute he told me his name I started laughing but the sound quickly died on my lips when he didn't join in with me, "Damn you're not playing are you?"

He just stared blankly.

Pulling out my phone, I googled him like I'd been meaning to do since the night at the club. Going to images I scrolled and there he was.

"So I guess now I know what to say when you in my guts," I smiled looking up at him before standing up and taking my tank top off. He sat back and watched.

When there was nothing left but my panties, I sat on the table in front of him, leaning back on my hands, offering myself to him.

He seemed to be in deep thought like he'd been surprised I didn't pull a groupie act after I learned the truth.

"So are you just gone stare or are you gone to give me a reason to use that name of yours?"

As soon as the words left my mouth, he pulled his shirt off, quickly stepping out of his shorts and his boxers before getting on his knees.

His strong hands gripped my thick thighs, pulling me to the edge of the coffee table.

I was beyond wet for him. Quickly pulling out a condom, he strapped up, pulling my panties to the side. I bit my lip as he reeled himself back, thrusting into me causing us both to vocalize our satisfaction.

"Damn," I moaned while he stroked me deep and hard.

"Fuck that shit tight," he groaned going deeper as if he couldn't go deep enough and when I tried to push away from him, he lifted me up turning us to the couch.

"Let's see if that ass gone try to run now," he said pulling me back towards the edge and slamming back into me this time using his hands on my thighs to push my legs back until they touched my chest.

Moments later, "Toryyy ohh.., I'm cumin," I moaned as I tightened around him and my body shook.

He kept thrusting until my orgasm ended before pulling out and tapping my clit with the head sending shivers through my body. "Lemme see that ass some."

Getting into position, I waited in anticipation while he rubbed ass. A few moments passed then he slapped it, surprising me. A light moan slid past my lips.

All in one motion, he ripped my thong off before he was balls deep inside me.

"Ohhh fuck," I moaned. He was way too big to be doing that. When I tried to run he pulled on my ponytail roughly, "Nah, you ain't going nowhere take this dick," he said into my ear slowing down but still throwing it deep into my spot, "Mhmm."

"Tory," I moaned when my thighs started to shake, I'm comin' again, "Say my name again" he commanded and when I did he reached underneath me and started rubbing my clit making me come all over him and the couch. He kept going until I heard him groan before slowly sliding out of me.

I was stuck in my position and drained. After a few minutes I heard him leave the room before coming back.., and then leave again. When he came back the second time, he was laughing, "You good Ayona, you ain't move an inch since..."

"Shut up, you did this to me," I told him mentally glaring holes into him.

He chuckled, this time I could tell he'd moved closer to me before I felt his front against my ass and now sore pussy, "Maybe if I stretch you out a li-"

I cut him off before he could say anything more, jumping off the couch feeling how wobbly my legs were I knew if we went again I wouldn't be leaving tonight and that was not going to happen, "In your dreams nigga."

I gathered my clothing on wobbly feet, quickly throwing them on in the process and when I turned, he was watching me amused.

"What?"

"Why you limping all of sudden?"

Ignoring him I grabbed my phone and started for the door but he stopped me, "You could stay the night, I know you tired."

"No, I'm good. I gotta work in the morning." and plus staying overnight is a huge no-no for me. Before he could say anything else I let myself out, got into my car and went home to sleep.