Mornings Be Like 😩😒😤

Ayona

Ayona woke up Wednesday morning to her alarm blaring obnoxiously. She rolled over groaning.

Not realizing that she was at the edge of the bed, until it was too late she fell off the bed, knocking her head against her dresser.

"Godddamn it!" She cursed, rubbing the side of her head. Still quite pissed and needing something to take it out on, she chucked the—still blaring alarm—at the opposing wall. Only after the alarm hit the floor, shattered, and her room was filled with silence did her mood suddenly improved.

She yanked her phone off the charger, looking at the time, it was seven-forty and her phone had been blown up by the many random guys she'd been with and ditched.

Rolling her eyes she went into her bathroom.

Ayona worked two jobs. As her main job, she worked as an assistant for some rich guy who owned 3050, a company who came up with the designs for the latest technology and sold them to other companies who the products were a fit too...

She mainly scheduled meetings, took notes when her boss couldn't attend, set his calendar according to what needed his attention most. Basic stuff, but she got paid good money.

Money that got her a decent 2 bedroom apartment, that was fairly big—huge—even, a 2016 Beamer (BMW) x4 in dark blue and decent clothes and shoes.

As her side gig well she was a model. Not anything extreme or well known but a few Instagram pages here and there and a few underground magazines too, that money either made it in her savings account, to her parents back home or as birthday presents to those who mattered to her.

As she stared at her self in the mirror, she hoped today would go by smoothly and without anyone trying her patience, but then again that was fairly easy for people to do. Shrugging and taking one last look in the mirror she brushed her teeth and hopped in the shower.

By eight-forty, she'd quickly gotten dressed and had a quick breakfast before heading out to her car.

**

Since she'd gotten to work she'd been working non-stop, her boss Gregg, was a no-show so she had to attend all of his meetings and take notes, which were by the way back to back. Ayona had to skip lunch because of said meetings, not only that, but when she'd got out of the last scheduled meeting for the day she had stacks on stacks of paperwork she had to get through.

By the time she had looked at the time and gotten through a quarter of the stacks of paperwork she had, it was already nine in the evening. She was exhausted and hungry, starving actually. Making haste and carefully putting the paperwork that definitely needed to be done before tomorrow into her handbag, she locked the rest into her desk after labeling them. She made sure that the files she needed that night were safely saved to the cloud before shutting down her computer and leaving.

On her way home, she figured she didn't exactly have time to cook so she stopped by Chipotle for a bowl.

Showering and getting comfortable in the next room that she had set up as an office, she began where she left off before she left work.

The office was used in case she couldn't go to work, in which case Gregg would send her the work through the Cloud and she'd do it from home or in her exact case she couldn't finish all her work that day. So she'd just come home get the job done and send it back into the Cloud and just have Gregg retrieve them when needed or the next day.

So really if she wanted she could work from home most of the time which sometimes helped and cut the workload in half.

Grabbing some snacks and bottled water she got situated in her office.

After starting her favorite playlist consisting of Tory Lanez, 50 Cent, Migos, and Chris Brown she got to work, completely focused for the rest of the night.