Plans

Tory

"Nigga, that chick crazy as hell. You know she almost fought some random ass Asian chick when we went out last night?" We were sitting in my living room, just the two of us. Since I wouldn't be seeing Yona until tomorrow night, we'd decided we'd hang out like we'd used to.

I'd paused the game, and turned looking at him; I chuckled, "Nigga what?" He grazed his hand over his hair, scoffing.

"I'm telling you Day, Ion know what the fuck to do with her. Shit, she got a nigga feeling special whenever she get a lil jealous, but..," he trailed off shaking his head.

I turned my head to face the flat screen tv, a failed attempt at hiding my amusement. For someone who'd had front row seats to most of their crazy episodes, I could only imagine what Porsha looked like jealous, and as the image became more apparent in my head, I couldn't help the laughter that burst from my lips.

"HAAA HA HA-" I howled uncontrollably before I'd glanced over at Keem. When I'd caught a glimpse of his facial expression, tears sprung from the corners of my eyes.

"Day mayne, this shit serious. Why you laughing cuz?" The pitch in his voice was slighty higher at the end of his sentence.

At that point, I was holding on to my stomach, the laughter kept bubbling from my throat. Moments draged by before my laughter died down, and I could finally look at him without losing it again.

I snickered though, one last time, "You realize you're probably no different when you get jealous? Like when you kirked on Ronnie cause 'he was staring at Porsha for too long'."

"Aye, he was starin fa too fuckin long," he quickly defended. "Fuck outta here Keem, I was watching the whole time, nigga only glanced and not even at her. Ronnie ain't worried about no Porsha, he got Stella."

"Pfft. Fuck that, I know what I saw, that nigga was lookin at my woman." I threw my head back laughing, "You two- Ion know what to do with yall. It just-- ain't no saving either of yall."

He shook his head, and resumed the game. "Since you a fuckin guru on relationships and shit, what's going on with you and Yona?"

"BUCKETS!" I yelled jumping from the couch when I scored a three-pointer on 2K. Keem quickly snapped his attention back to the screen, and shook his head in disbelief. "Oh, hell fucking nahh. Nigga how?! You steady skimming niggas."

I grinned, resumming my seat, "We good for real. I mean we got our moments but ain't nothing serious. I-" I hesitated before I opened my mouth again, "I'm thinking about asking her to move in with me though."

He scored a lay-up before he'd directed attention towards me, "Deadass?" I let a couple moments fly by while I mulled it over again, "Yea, I'm probably going to wait a few weeks though."

He did a swift nod that indicated that he was listening when I glanced over, "Why not ask her when she pops up tomorrow? She a down ass chick, if she ain't even tried to bag me on the low." I shook my head, before I chucked the TV remote at him. "Keem, shut the hell up."

"Shit, I'm just saying, you got a keeper."

"You a fool." I chuckled. "And for real, for real. I just wanna make sure she ready, that's all. Keem?"

"Yea?"

"Back off my woman," I warned seriously which made him to chuckle and raise his hands up as if he'd surrendered.

******

We were laying in bed, her head was on my chest while we watched a recent season of Grey's Anatomy.

She got an addiction, and for real, she needs help.

"Yona, how I'm supposed to enjoy the show with all this hair in my way?"

I was trying my best not to laugh when she turned her head to face me, sporting her famous glare. "Day, take it up with the Lord if you rather I be bald."

I chuckled when she didn't even attempt to move her hair out of the way. "I'm not saying all that, baby, but shit least tie the shits up." I pushed my fingers through her soft and curly hair so that I could massage her scalp.

I never really got why she enjoyed scalp massages so much, but if it made her happy then, I didn't care. "Mhm," she sighed, vocalizing her satisfaction.

"Unless..," I suddenly stopped and pulled on her hair, "you leave it out on purpose?"

She gazed up at me, breathless. It amazed me that after all these months together, I could still get reactions like this from her. Her eyes were hooded as I leaned in to kiss her gloss coated lips. It wasn't until I had her on her back that I pulled away.

"Day," she lightly moaned.

"Yona," I mocked in return, as I trailed a path through the valley in between her breasts.

"Mhm- my show." I pulled away grinning, "You act like you ain't already watch all the damn seasons." I leaned in, to peck her lips before I looked into her eyes.

"Move in with me, Yona..."

_____________________

A/N: I know this update is a little late, but your girl's been going through it. I posted tonight though like I said I would.

Thank yall, for reading, voting and commenting. It means a lot to me.

I've also already put up the sequel since we're almost through with SLOW DOWN, just a few more weeks left. Good night/ morning/ or evening.

-Elza😘