🤤Poppin

Tory

I was just leaving a party up in DC with a chick.

I had my man's Keem with me on my tour so we was turning up, I dapped him up before heading to my hotel.

It'd been two months since I'd left LA and I'd been working non-stop. I had a routine and I kept it going to keep my mind off certain issues.

We'd gotten back to my hotel and the minute the chick started pulling on my belt buckle I pulled away from her, "You trynna drink?"

"Yea, that's fine."

Pulling out all my stash of alcohol we kept throwing 'em back until she passed out. The minute she couldn't hang anymore I carried her to my bed propping her on her side in case she started throwing up in her sleep.

I went into the bathroom, grabbing a bucket to leave by the bed for her including some water and Advil.

Making sure she was set, I pulled the balcony door open, lighting one up; I turned the TV on, letting my thoughts take me. And they always ended up on one person, Ayona.

Since I left I'd been fucking a few hoes here and there but she'd find some way to pop in. Didn't matter who I would do, Yona would always be the one I really wanted.

I had a few more concerts to do in the DMV area before I'd be going back to LA but I really wasn't trying to.

The minute I got back it wouldn't matter if I was 'bout as sober as a nun or if I was drunk and high off my ass, I know my dumbass would find a way over to hers.

"Delete my number too, while you at it..." Was it fucking sad that I ain't even delete it, I just took her name off and now my dumbass iPhone had her in my phone as "Maybe: Ayona🍑."

Maybe I'll hit her up when I land back to talk to her.
Wasn't anything to talk about with her.., like she said we just fucking.

I doubt that was still on the table since she told me to delete her number...

I got pulled out my thoughts when I heard choking. After making sure she was straight, I ended up passed out on the couch.

**2 weeks later**

Ayona

"Hey, Tiny!!!" I yelled in the airport causing people to look at me including Tiny himself.

When he got closer he hugged me to him, "Hey poo, look at you girl and why you ain't gotta nigga baby sis? What's going on with dese niggas?"

"Oh hush," I told him, "let's go. I gotta swing by my job to drop all this paperwork off before you can have me all to yourself."

"That better be the last time you say anythin' 'bout work for the next week," he said eyeing me.

Laughing at him, on the way out of the airport something caught my eye.

Tory.

We locked eyes for a few seconds before I looked away and Tiny dragged me out into the LA heat. Guiding him towards where I parked we loaded his things into the car before we got on the road.

I drove over to 3050, to drop some files off to Gregg, before we headed to my apartment.

Even though, I'd been working non-stop for the past two weeks, whenever I did have some time to myself I would clean the apartment up to make some room for Tiny.

Since he was staying a whole week, I decided that in case he had company he could have his own room so I moved my office into my room in order to give him a full and unoccupied bedroom.

I had bought him a queen-sized mattress, the best that I could afford, and I made sure to decorate his room so it looked homey. I wasn't all that good with decorating, but my room turned out ight and we both loved the same color so that was one thing off my list of getting wrong.

My room was done in hues of blues some would say depressing, but I didn't care. I had some pop of color in some areas, but for the most part, my room was a blue zone.

I tried not to do the same with Tiny's room, he had hues of darker blues and grays to mix with, I knew he would probably want some color in it when he showed up so I was already planning to take him on a shopping trip to any local Decor stores.

When we walked in, Tiny just stared at first but then, "Damn sis, you doing better than all of us put together, this apartment two times bigger than my shit."

He walked through the kitchen and into the living room, then down the hall towards the bedrooms. His bedroom was before mine so he opened the door, "You ain't tell me you had a roommate."

"I don't, that's ya room," he looked at me surprised.

"When you have time to do all this sis you been working ya ass off the past few weeks," he said while he hugged me and thanking me, in the process.

He went on and on about my color choice which he liked but he said it was all too depressing and just a couple color pops would do the trick while I pulled his things into his room.

After we packed his things into his closet and dressers, I showed him his bathroom before we went to my room.

We just sat and talked for hours more, till night time.

Tory

I was just landing in LA, the airport was packed and I was tired. I was making my way towards the exit when I had to stop and rub my eyes.

She just can't stop poppin out the cut, can she? Nigga can't get a nut out in piece and now I can't even make it out the airport without her buggin'.

But then she looked right at me, only for a few seconds but looked away, like I was just another person before she walked off with some nigga who was dragging her along.

Guess she wasn't lying when she said she was movin' on up.
Nahh that definitely ain't her type... Cause I am.

I was pulled outta my thoughts with Keem cussing up life making my head pound along with the loudness in the overstuffed airport, "Keem, shut the hell up," I said throwing my shades back on when we got outside.

"Nigga the fuck I do to you?!" He asked raising his voice, while he dragged his bag behind him, "Don't get me at me 'cause ya dumbass can't drink right and you ain't gettin' no ass. You rich and it's ass gettin' thrown at you left and right, but nahh you startin' to act like yo jersey got lost or somethin'."

My head was pounding like a bitch so ignoring him, I hopped in my whip, leaving. Keem wanted to chill, but all that drinking and smoking during the tour was wonderfully catching up to me and I needed to take a good shower after a good workout.

Though I'd rather be putting some work on 'Yona. How was it she looked even better after 2 months? The way them pants she had on and that cropped top...

I was getting rilled up so.., I definitely needed a workout.

Who the fuck was she dressing up like that for anyway? Lemme find out she been fucking somebody while I went away.

Yup, I really should've just stayed on tour, I thought changing into shorts before heading for the basement to workout for an hour.

After working out, I hit the shower before chilling for the rest of the day.

I was going to be hitting up a few clubs in a few days so I was going to be plenty busy.

_______________

A/N: If you liked these last two chapters, don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you, for reading.

-Elza😘