Trouble In Paradise🙇🏾‍♂️

Tory

For the past few days whenever I called or texted Ayona, she wouldn't answer me and I didn't know why. Which had me thinking.

Even when she was busy she'd still hit me up, but in this case-- nothing, that's what I got. My tour had lasted a couple weeks longer than I had anticipated, so maybe that's why she wasn't answering.

I'd just landed in LA and my main goal was to see her, so I dapped Keem up before hopping in my whip to see her. Even then, when I was texting and calling her, she didn't answer.

I threw my phone into the passenger seat, low-key frustrated, cause I didn't know what was with her but I'd find out sooner or later.

Almost an hour later, I was in the elevator on my way up to her apartment.

I kept knocking until she finally opened the door. Nigga almost forgot how to breathe, she looked even more stunning than last I saw her.

Her hair was natural, in its curly state. The curls were messy but it completed her look, as the fell over her shoulders, she had on a silky red robe I'd never seen her wear before. It must've been new, and since it wasn't tied up I could see her purple lace panties and bra underneath.

My face kinda fell, though, when I realized she didn't look happy to see me. Instead, she turned around and headed for her room. I stepped over the threshold, into her apartment, closing the door behind me before following her.

"Yona, why was you answerin' the door half naked?" Instead, she kept walking, ignoring me. I walked into her room to find her watching TV from the comfort of her sheets.

"'Yona, you not answering me," I asked, standing in the way of the TV, blocking her view. "Was you expecting some other nigga?" I asked. She pulled her phone out, scrolling through it.

"You know-" she said after turning the TV off and looking at me with cold eyes, "you got hella nerve?" When she didn't say anything else I scrunched my face in confusion, "What you mean?"

She took a deep breath like she was trying to calm herself down. In a flash though, her phone came flying at my chest, "Daystar you don't fucking get to tell me that you don't want me with other niggas if you gone be with other bitches!" She stated, raising her voice.

I picked her phone up, looking at the screen.

Damn, I recognized myself and the outfit. Suddenly, the attitude and everything associated with it made complete sense.

"'Yona I was hoping you wouldn't find out bout this-" I start to say when she interrupted me, "Yea, I did now get the fuck out," she demanded.

Her voice a little too calm, telling me I should've been really worried. Cause if it was one thing I learned was that females are and will always be crazy-- especially if they calm when they should be mad.

"Nah, Yona I ain't even sleep wit her," I told her walking to the side of the bed she was on, but when I tried to touch her she moved to the other side.

"Yea, that's why she was kneeling in between ya legs," she scoffed getting up and going into her closet.

"'Yona, I ain't tell you cause it's nothin' to tell, I ain't do nothin' with h-" she cut me off, again.

"Bullshit! I'm just supposed to believe that shit? Get out, delete my number, and forget my address," she said, coming out the closet with clothes in hand.

"'Yona.., you really think I was just gone tell you not to fuck another nigga if I wasn't serious 'bout you," she just disregarded me while she took her robe off and if I wasn't so damn worried bout hoping she'd believe me, my dick would've been ready.

"Niggas do it all the time," she muttered.

She slipped on a sexy ass dress and put on some heels; confusing the shit outta me, "Where you think you goin' like that, 'Yona?"

She continued to overlook me, "'Yona you really startin' to get on my nerves."

"Good, maybe you'll leave," She was walking by me, so I put my arm around her waist.

Pulling her close to me with her back up against my front I start kissing on her neck but she tried to pull away.

"Stop acting up. 'Yona," I whispered into her ear, "I ain't fuck nobody while I was gone."

"Tory, I'm over it. Get off me, I got places to be," she informed, her body rigid against mine and her voice void of emotion.

I let her go, "And where is it you gotta be?"

"You not my nigga," is all she stated spritzing perfume on her wrists and rubbing them against her neck.

She was really trying me. I didn't even fuck the chick.

I pulled my phone out my pocket dialing a number. If she was so bent on being mad, I was going to make sure she was schooled.