Breaks🥳

Tory

I was just chilling, I had a few minutes to go before I had to go on stage. When I'd finally looked at my phone, I had a few missed calls as usual so I was going to ignore them but then I saw Ayona's name among my missed calls.

Checking to see what time she called, which was only two minutes ago, quickly I dialed her number, "Hey," I said when her face popped up on the screen she was munching on something, "You called me? You good?"

I gave her a moment so she could swallow her food, "Oh, hey when you ain't pick up I figured you was busy, and nothing I'm starving so I left work for a few minutes. I just called to tell you I'm kinda upset I'm not one of you're stalkers," she joked, her adorable laugh rang through the phone.

"You silly, as fuck and when ain't ya ass hungry? We needa stack ya car up with snacks." We both laughed for a few moments before I was cut short, "...going in ten m..."

"Hol' up, Yona. What?!!" I shouted over the loudness that surrounded me.

"You got like ten minutes before you go on!" My manager yelled halfway at the entrance of the tour bus, "Oh, ight!"

"You hear that 'Yona," I spoke lowly for her to hear before yelling loud enough for my manager to hear before I started grinning waiting for his reaction, "You got like twenty more minutes on the phone with me!"

"...Ry I said ten minutes, stop playing with me!!"

I heard a few chuckles around me, Ayona and I joined them. When we'd settled down, we continued talking for the next few minutes before she let me know she had to go back to work and wished me good luck before we hang up.