After Show🎬

Tory

After a couple more songs, Tory headed back up to the VIP section. When he got there, a pair of twins rushed over to him squealing. Each grabbed an arm of Tory's pulling him towards a seat in the corner.

When they were situated, he pulled out a pre-rolled blunt and lit it up.

Before he could get comfortable with his own blunt, Keem came around, "Yo Day, lemme hit that witchu."

Tory took his time before exhaling the smoke. "Nah nigga. I know damn well ya ass smoked at least two jays since you got to the club."

Still reaching out for the blunt, "and nigga... Lemme get two hits in and I'll dip. And I smoked four since I got here, thank you." He snapped, wiggling his four digits and glaring. Almost as if Tory saying he'd only smoked two blunts was an insult.

"My point exactly Keem go 'head 'fore them other chicks in ya section come this way and I take 'em home with me." When he saw that Keem wasn't going to give up, he rolled his eyes, passing it to him.

"...See that wasn't so hard, nah was it?" He asked grinning ear to ear, before he put the jay to his lips, took a long pull, and handed it back to Tory. After a few moments, he exhaled before he realized what Tory said and replied, "You got twins and you still trynna take other niggas, bitches?" Shaking his head, he dapped Tory up and dipped back to his section.

"Ight ladies y'all ready? I'm heading out," he informed them. Tory walked down the steps without waiting to see if they were coming or not.

The warm breeze hit him while he waited for the valet to bring him his whip. He looked up at the night sky, it was beautiful but he'd also missed a time when there were millions of stars lighting up the sky. Tory missed a lot of things but this was his life now and he'd planned to make the most of it.

Discarding his thoughts, he could hear the twins bickering about something behind him, the music from the club that filtered out into the street, and the chatter of the busy streets of LA.

When his car pulled up and the valet handed him his keys, Tory slipped a hundred dollar bill in the guy's shirt pocket wishing him a good evening.

Since it was a two-seater he dropped the top. Twin A, Jessica sat on his lap, kissing on his neck, while twin B, Jennifer sat on the passenger side. During the drive, Jessica whispered things into Tory's ears and Jennifer had her feet on the seat while she sat on the Ferrari with her hands in the air humming to the music playing in the car.

By the time they got to Tory's house, it was already four in the morning. Without wasting time the twins basically held him hostage until they were all tired out and they knocked for the night.