Emergency Detox Needed

Ayona

The next morning I woke up it took a long hot shower and stretching for my legs to low-key get over what happened last night.

After making some oatmeal I quietly cleaned up before leaving the apartment.

Hopefully, he's not here by the time I get off.

Stopping by Starbucks I got some coffee for Gregg, swear the nigga had an addiction to it.

Parking in my usual spot, I headed into the building, greeting the lady upfront I headed for the elevator.

Once I was on the top floor I got off walking to my post and dropping my things off before knocking on Gregg's door and walking in. "Morning, Gregg." He had a weird routine he always did in the mornings, but I wasn't judging. "Morning Ayona," he said a little bit chirpier than usual.

Must've finally got some ass and I mean real ass not that uppity stuck up blondie that be walking around here thinking she's wifey when the nigga couldn't even stand her. Bet she couldn't even spell "dick" even though she's had plenty of 'em. But shit lemme sip this Naked, real quick.

"You're in a.., great mood"

"Yup, yes I am. You know how you're always like take some time for myself and all?"

I didn't know where this was going at all, I was praying he didn't do anything stupid that his dad would find out about and then I'd be stuck trynna fix it, but I played along, regardless. "Yes?..."

He looked up at me grinning like a little child who just pulled the best prank of all time, "You know that strip club off whatever?"

Uhoh.

"... Anyway, I found me a chocolate girl," he told me his smile getting wider.

Oh boy, "Gregg I told to stay away from strip clubs, we don't need your dad showing up and complaining about much money you did or didn't spend and I also don't want any strippers taking advantage of the fact that your rich either."

"Now you sound paranoid, I have money and she wanted to work for it, what's wrong with helping the beautiful and needy?"

This nigga, "Okayyy.., I don't know about needy but just be careful okay and you did use a condom, right?"

He looked lost as fuck. Oh no and he didn't use a condom? We doomed, "What do you mean? she said she charged double to go raw and I thought the more money she made from me, the better."

I swear my ass couldn't decide whether to pass out or to strangle the dumbass nigga. This nigga probably gone have a cute little-mixed baby running around soon.

"...She charged 2,000 more for a creampie."

If he said anything worse than that I was going to beat his ass myself.

"Gregg, you might have just made a kid so I hope you're ready but till then what's her name so I can get her to sign the confidentiality agreement forms?"

"She said it was Exotic Diamond with two ds at the end, you know I feel so stress-free and stuff this must be why you're always in a good mood."

"Uhh, I'm just gonna go," I said getting up but then he started cracking up.

Something must be really wrong cause he's usually so uptight and tense and not an asshole but he sure don't be laughing and...

"Ayona I'm just pulling your leg. I mean we did have sex but I only spent 20K on her and I used multiple condoms, geez I'm young, not dumb. I honestly don't know why I have waited so long just to try other rac-"

Quickly cutting him off, "Okayyy, great I'm glad you had fun and 20K isn't that a little much? But whatever I'm going to start getting things ready."

"Oh no need, I just need you to take care of those files I've just sent and as soon as you're done you can take the day off. I'm only attending a couple meetings today and afterward, I'm leaving. And also," he said stopping me in my tracks before I completely walked out his office, "Ayona I'm glad you work here, you're always taking care of things and I really appreciate it, honestly."

Surprised I muttered a quick ,"No problem" before going back to my post and getting to work.

**

I was buried in work, but Tory kept dancing around in my head distracting me.

For the I don't know how many-ith time last night's events were taking up my mind and causing heat to form in between my legs.

I needed to find a way to end this and continue on with my usual practice, find a random dude have messy sex and move on to another after a couple weeks or until whenever I decided to go back out and pick another up.

Cause this was getting dangerous. Tory had texted me hours ago telling me he left the apartment and I ignored it, even though I had looked at it more times then I could count.

He had to stop pulling up whenever he got fucked up just to fuck me blind to sleep cause Lord knows he knew exactly what he was doing when he got ahold of my body.

He needed to also stop sleeping over or one day I'd wake up disappointed when I realized he didn't sleep over and I wasn't ready for all that annoying attachment crap.

And he definitely had to stop with the rough but great fucking cause nobody else knew I enjoyed it so much so I was definitely going to be disappointed when another nigga came along and couldn't fuck me half as good as Tory could.

The intoxicating kisses we're addicting, his touch and whatever was dangling between his legs everything about him should've just been illegal.

I was getting addicted to a drug I couldn't afford and I needed an emergency detox.

I was going to cleanse myself of him whether I wanted to or not, cause whatever was going on was only going to hurt me in the end and getting hurt was something I'd promised myself I'd never let happen.

I didn't need him and neither did I want him he was just good with his mouth and.., No I definitely didn't need him or want him period.

_______________

Authors Note

Happy 4th of July to you all!!!

How do you guys feel about Ayona as a character???

How about Tory????

This is also to Thank all of my loyal readers and voters for joining me on this journey. So again thank you!!!

Enjoy the rest of your holiday and have a safe rest of the day or night.

-Elza;*