SLW DWN Part. 🥰🥰

Ayona

...Shawty, you know ain't no price on ya
Shawty, you know ain't no price on ya

When he finished the part, he looked at me for a couple more seconds before he walked away.

...And when I put it on you
Tell me you gon' let me put it on you
Tell me you gon' let me pull up on you
Tell me you'll hop in that brand new coupe
Songs like this remind me of Keisha
Times like this remind me of Teisha
Used to sneak in, while yo mum's sleepin'
We would play it off, like it's on TV
Riskin' it all up in these dark streets
Tellin' you I love you for the wrong reasons
Tellin' you I love you when they start squeezing
When really I just need somewhere to come creepin'

While he sang he walked through the crowd dapping people up and hugging a few females before he made his way back to me and finishing the song.

Have me gwanin' and gonin' off for you baby
I fell halfway for you, I did that thing for you
Made this pathway for two
How you gon' act like it ain't for you, no?
We can change, winter to the summer on a cruise oh
Turn around, look up by the pool
Starin' down, looking at my view why you look up at the views, ooh

Slow down
Slow down
Slow down 

While he sang to more songs I went over to Tiny.

"Tiny, you didn't have to do this."

"I know and plus he said he'd do it for free anyway and when he's done with this song you get to go backstage with him or wherever he said he'd take you out. His birthday present to you and I got your keys so have fun." He was so excited. If only he knew.

"Call me if he pull anything you don't want and his ass is mine. Love you," he said all quickly and before I could say what and cuss him out, a couple bouncers came to me and escorted me outside to a car.

I was told to wait in the backseat for a few minutes.

After a few minutes sitting in the car, the door opened and Tory slid in next to me. Neither of us said anything the whole ride.

Tory

I was done singing and I had already let them know I would take the birthday girl out, if only I would've known, otherwise I would have just left it at that.

And now we were sitting in the back quietly, not saying anything to each other.

When we finally pulled up to my house, I got out, helping her out and up the stairs. The minute we got in and the door closed behind us, all hell broke loose.

"What the fuck Tory, you can't just leave me the fuck alone!" she yelled.

"Aye hold up and watch that mouth cause last I checked you know I go to that club and yet you still went there."

"The fuck is this? A divorce, since when was that your club? And I didn't get a choice my brother dragged me along with him."

"If I would've known, I wouldn't have told him I'd do it and I would've went to a different fucking club."

She just ignored me and took her phone out, "What you doing?" I asked her and when she didn't say anything I walked up behind her.

She was calling up an Uber, hell fucking nah, I snatched her phone up, "Where the fuck you think you going?"

"Tory give me back my phone! Stop worrying 'bout what I'm doing, don't you got bitches lining up somewhere ready to dick ride?" She yelled reaching for her phone.

Amazing, even with them high ass heels she still short as fuck, I thought.

"That don't seem to matter since whenever they do, all I end up thinking about is your irritatin' ass!" I yelled back at her without realizing.

We both stood there mad as fuck in silence and after a while I couldn't take it so I did what I always did best...

I rushed up to her, grabbing her chin and kissing her even when she tried to fight me off knowing damn well she wanted me to. She was testing my patience by trying to fight me and I wasn't having that shit nomore.

So I put my hand on her back while the other wrapped itself into her long hair before pulling, "You gone stop actin' out and tell me exactly what the fuck you want?" She didn't say anything. "You gone lemme fuck that attitude outta you or you wanna go home?"

Instead of answering me she leaned into me reaching on her toes to kiss me but I pulled on her hair stopping her.

"'Yona answer me," I demanded, gritting my teeth when she started rubbing my hard length through my pants.

She whimpered when I tugged at her hair again. "Fuck me..," she whispered, her voice already fucking with my head.

Good girl, I thought before finally kissing her.

Her lips tasted of a fruity and alcoholic mixture. I reached down lifting her dress up so that I could lift her up. By the time I lifted her up she already had relieved my dick from the confines of my jeans.

Rubbing her from outside her panties, she was soaking so I took her by the couch before putting her down and spinning her around and bending her over the back of the couch.

Rolling her dress up and ripping her panties off, I pushed into her. Probably should've done that, I thought when she cried out in pain, before pushing back on me and moaning.

When she started moaning I went back in no mercy, pulling her hair and whispering in her ear, "You boutta learn to stop..," I paused when she clenched around me moaning, "acting out and use ya fucking words" I slapped her ass.

A couple more strokes in and she started cumin' but I kept going, this time yanking her head up and gently to the side so I could kiss and bite on her neck, "Ohhh," she cried again throwing her ass back meeting me halfway, "Toryyyyy!"

I was boutta nut if she didn't stop, so gripping her waist I ground into her till she was cumin' again and she creamed all over my dick before I pulled out nuttin'.

If I wasn't holding her she would've probably collapsed but that was gone have to wait I wasn't even close to being done with her.

Lifting her back up, I slid back into her before sitting on the couch, she put her hands on my shoulders before she started bouncing up and down.

Pulling her down to me and kissing her I flip us over so I was on top.

_________________

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment, if you liked this chapter.

Thank you guys for reading again.

-Elza😘