These Niggas😑

Tory

We arrived at the mall around four and that was almost two hours ago, thought Tory who was ready to go but nah these niggas shopped like females, they had to go into every store that had something to offer men and if it wasn't names they was collecting phone numbers.

Like that wasn't enough these dumbasses was really betting to see which of them would collect the most numbers by the time we left.

Not that he wanted to be apart of the childish game, but they flat out told him, he would've been cheating if he played cause apparently, every female wanted to be with Tory, simply shaking his head at their ridiculousness he trailed behind them.

I'm definitely dipping the minute we leave Champs, he told himself. Which was where they were slowly headed towards.

The only one who was really walking fast was Keem and that was cause he was "trynna cop all the numbers."

Keem was the first to walk into Champs and just like every other time they walked into a store he was always getting loud, "Aye Day, y'all niggas coming or what, walking slow like niggas ain't trynna cop some shit so I can get something to eat."

"Nigga chill you acting like I'm not right behind you," said Tory before dapping his nigga C-low that worked for Champs standing by the entrance.

When the rest of the crew caught up, seconds later they was talking bout which shoe was better than the other one when Kenny said, "Aye look at shorty checking out, that's mine whenever she start headin this way."

They all, nosey as they was, looked even though all they could see was a side view of her but right away she reminded Tory of the chick from last night, pretty darkskin.

"...the ass on her," Tory heard Ronnie say before Kenny told him to fall back cause he didn't have the material needed to handle a female like that...

Tory ignored them all, looking at her closely, that gotta be her, he thought while he took in her features and narrowed his eyes when he saw her hand his nigga Trey, the cashier, her phone. He watched them exchange a few more words before she started towards him and the exit. Before Kenny could even take a step, "Nahh, she mine find another chick," Tory told him.

"But I called dibs, homie."

"She ain't apart of y'all game now find another chick and forget about her." He walked out the store after her.

She had stopped by a little Auntie Anne's stand so he took his time letting his eyes take her body in, she'd had on a burgundy off the shoulder dress that made her ass look.., he stopped himself before his dick got him in trouble.

Instead of going up to her, he walked past her thinking he'd just catch her in the food court if she sat down to eat. And she did so he went over to her and watched as she ate her cinnamon sugar pretzels and licked the crumbs off her lips.

When he got to her he sat down, "Hey beautiful, I never did get your name you know."

Ayona

I was just sitting down enjoying my warm cinnamon sugar pretzels and the fact I had avoided the guy from last night, when...

"Hey beautiful," I heard recognizing the slightly deep but smooth voice I looked up before he continued, "I never did get your name, you know."

He was a fine piece of meat, but then I had to remind myself that I also didn't have time for men and that I wanted to make something of myself, before I replied, "That's cause I got what I wanted from you and vice versa, wasn't a need for names."