Smooth as Caramel

Ayona

Damn he on a roll, she thought, four songs and I can't even say I didn't like any of 'em.

By the time Nav had joined the stage, she was dancing with a tall cute light skin, after rejecting three guys that tried to randomly push up on her, while she danced.

At least this one asked for a dance, what happened to respect these days?

Moving to the slow song, Yona and the guy who later told her his name was TJ danced until the song ended.

When she'd heard Tory say his goodbye's to the crowd, she decided to get a couple drinks before she took "TJ" to her place and got what she needed.

"I'll be back in a minute, I'm bout to get a few drinks before we head out," she told him already making her way through the crowd without waiting for him to respond.

If I don't find him there by the time I'm ready to go then I'll just find another one, simple as that, she told herself.

When she got up to the bar she had to fight her way to the front before she placed her order.

***

Ayona had just taken three shots at the bar after she paid and got her bearings together before she left the bar.

She was making her way back towards the guy whose name she couldn't remember just that it started with a "T" when someone tapped her shoulder.

She turned around expecting it to be the "T" guy but it wasn't; instead, it was a way better-looking guy compared to "T" guy.

He was so damn fine and he was taller than her, but then again, who wasn't taller than her? She'd met 13-year-olds taller than her for goodness sake...

"Bae I thought we were leaving?" said the chick basically hanging from his arm as if he was going to disappear any moment. Damn, trust issues much, she thought before she started to turn and leave, when the sexiest voice stopped her in her tracks.

"Uhh-uhn, you wilding. Get off me I literally just met you and this is the first time we've even talked..,I was clearly tryna start a conversation," he finished shutting her down.

That's when she felt a tap on her shoulder again. So she turned to face him.

"Look I don't know what you want, but tap my shoulder again and it's gone be a problem," she informed, glaring at him which only seemed to amuse him by the looks of his sudden smirk and the slight twinkle in his eye.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to spend the night with me, beautiful," the way he spoke mesmerized her, his voice was smooth and the way the words rolled off his tongue perfectly made her mind go to places they probably shouldn't have.

Snapping out of it, Yona took a glance at the chick already on his arm, "I don't do threesomes, so, no thank you," she started to leave again.

"Who said anything bout a threesome?"

By the time she thought about it and turned back around, he had already gotten rid of her.

"Well that was quick."

"I like a female who's different..." he replied, before leading her towards the exit.

All the while she couldn't help but think, of course, I'm different compared to that other chick, even the blind could have told me that, so what exactly does he mean by different when he said I was different, she contemplated quietly.

She was pulled out of her thoughts when the guy whose name she didn't know opened the door of his Maserati for her, I wouldn't have remembered his name after he told me anyway, she thought.

He had a nice car so he had a little money, that was the norm of living in LA, so why did she have a nagging feeling that after tonight her life was going to change, she pondered. Whether it was good or bad she couldn't tell yet.