Routines

Ayona

By the time Yona had looked up they were pulling up to a really big house and her jaw almost dropped. She wasn't even sure if it was considered a house since it was so damn huge.

Who the fuck is this nigga and what have I gotten into? She let herself out if the vehicle, shutting the door softly not wanting to cause unnecessary damage to the priceless beauty of a car.

"You coming?" asked the guy, who was already up the front steps and in the house already.

Snap out of it, she reprimanded.

Walking up the steps, Yona took her sweet time. When she'd made it to the last step, he waved her in before she walked into his home.

If I wasn't so damn tipsy and ready to fuck I would definitely enjoy the view but desire's calling.

"...to drink?" Was all she heard.

"Huh?" she asked, lifting her phone in front her so she could see the time.

Times a tickin', her dirty mind reminded, it was already three, well whatchu waitin' on get some, her tipsy mind prodded.

"I said, 'did you want something to drink shorty?'" She could tell he was getting a little impatient, not that she minded, she wanted to be in her own bed by five.

"Waters fine," she nodded nonchalantly. Following him into his kitchen, she eyed him as he pulled out two bottles of water, one for her the other for himself.

She took a sip, twisted the top back on and sat it on the island before she slowly sauntered over to him.

Yona wasn't one to beat around bushes especially when it came to her one night stands.

When she'd eventually stood in front of him, they'd both taken their time letting the other's eyes drink each other in.

Yona could tell he took to the gym—occasionally, by no means was he built but he wasn't lanky either, a little less muscle than she was used to but, he could've been built worse, she thought.

Reaching an arm out and grabbing him by his belt buckle she tugged on it, letting him know she wanted him closer to her.

**

When she'd looked him in his eyes and tugged on his belt, he took a step toward her mesmerized by her chocolate brown almond shaped eyes.

Tory had plenty of women in his life but this one, had him growing hard with just a look.

Goddamn, he thought while his eyes followed the motion of her tongue swiping her bottom lip seductively.

Caught up in her seductiveness he didn't even realize when she unbuckled his belt and pulled his flyer down... That was all Tory could take before he grabbed her by her thick hips, lifted her up, and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Burying his fingers in her soft thick hair, he gently tugged so that she would expose her neck to him; he nipped and kissed her neck while he carried her upstairs to his bedroom.

Her ass was soft but firm in his greedy hands, lifting a hand to her breast, he massaged one through her bra while he kissed the already exposed flesh that had been teasing him for the last few minutes.

When he'd heard her moan softly, he thought it was music to his ears and he couldn't wait to hear what she sounded like when he finally sunk himself into her.

Yona was starting to get impatient her panties were wet and it seemed they weren't any closer to his room. The way he cupped her breast and massaged it while peppering kisses on her cleavage fuel a fire that needed taming and soon or it'd eat her alive; while he carried her, she shimmied the top of her dress just enough to give his full and soft lips something to occupy them.