Chill Tingz

Ayona

Yona had spent the beautiful Sunday morning tucked in bed, watching Grey's Anatomy and stuffing her face.

Meredith stay annoying me, she rolled her eyes as the scene unfolded.

Ayona had always enjoyed her own company because after all, that was when one could really be their true self. She'd always been a homebody, not that she'd had a choice then, but nonetheless, she still enjoyed the tranquility.

She'd grown accustomed to being left alone at home as soon as she could take care of herself as a child. It wasn't until she moved out that she had taken to going out to the clubs nearby and shopping.

Usually, she preferred shopping online, yes that's how lazy I am if it doesn't involve making money, but whenever she needed new outfits for work she would physically go buy them just cause she was curvy and she didn't have time for all the unnecessary hassle when they weren't a fit.

**

Tory, on the other hand, had woken up, worked out, showered and was getting dressed when he heard the doorbell ring. Looking over at the time it was only eight o'clock, who the fuck is that? He glanced at the panel located in his walk-in closet.

He tapped away at the touchscreen a couple times before his visitors appeared.

Throwing on his red camo shorts and a wife beater he went downstairs, opening the door. They all walked in one behind the other dapping him up with a quick nod of their heads.

"What y'all niggas doin' here? Y'all niggas just be popping up like y'all pay bills round here." He joked, shaking his head.

"Well Ion know bout them niggas but I'm yo best friend, and cuz I'm that nigga Keem, shit you ain't kno?" He boasted. Already making himself comfortable by flopping onto the couch and switching the Tv on.

The one nigga Shay just pointed at Keem, "Shit he the one passing invitations out like it was a charity up in hea," while the other two Kenny and Ronnie just agreed.

Keem broke his neck on the couch to look at them, "Snitching ass niggas." He shook his head, continuing his previous quest on finding a decent channel.

Tory just looked at them all crazy. So for the rest of the day they played 2K, ate all Tory's food in the house, and smoked.

"Aye mayne, y'all seen the new jaunts that just came out? I'm trynna cop them bitches today, ya heard? Y'all trynna hit the mall bet it's gone be some bad chicks out today," asked Keem.

Kenny looked at him, "Nigga it's bad chicks out LA errday, but shit I been planning on hitting Champs up for a few days now so I'm with it."

The others nodded in approval before they went back to playing 2K.