Creative Mental.

Tory

It was already midnight and he was just getting home from hanging out with a few of his guys. He'd spent the whole day working on his music, so when his boys hit him up for drinks at the chill spot, he couldn't resist. They'd done nothing but chilled, smoked, played 2K and when the munchies hit they'd all pitched in for pizza.

Since Wednesday, he'd been hitting the studio hard, working on different projects, trying to get things done for his fans. The minute he'd had something done he'd immediately dropped it on YouTube before picking up on other projects.

Tory just couldn't help it, he had so much going on in his mind, so many lyrics ready for the world to hear. It seemed he couldn't get them out fast enough and his creativity didn't seem to have an ending.

Going into his kitchen, he grabbed a couple Nature Valley bars, eating them on his way up to his room. Putting some music on, some his and others of a few artists whose music he enjoyed, he got undressed and got in the shower.

Afterward, he threw on a pair of basketball shorts, turned the music off, and flopped onto his bed; turning his seventy-five-inch flat tv screen on. He flipped to a sports channel, getting himself settled in bed. Pulling a blunt out he sparked it, after a few minutes he went out to the balcony and sat down giving in to his deep thoughts.

It'd been a long week for him, but he didn't plan on stopping anytime soon.

He fast-forwarded through his life then and now, and he couldn't help but think, I couldn't be more proud of myself for making it this far... He mused about the gig that he had lined up the next night at one of LA's most popular nightclubs, joy overruled his mind.

When all he had left was the roach, he went back in. Ways of how he could flourish his talents and his bed on his mind the rest of the night.