Making Moves😎😝

Tory

Sitting up in bed, he rubbed his eyes with his palm stretching to relieve his muscles from tension.

Plug walk by Rich the Kid was playing meaning it was nine-thirty and time for Tory to blaze one and start his day.

Hearing a light moan to the side of him, he looked over to take a look at the situation besides him.

What the hell did I get into last night? He thought, raking his brain. Ohhh, he contemplated silently when everything dawned on him.

He'd had plenty of experiences with twins, but it still baffled him how freaky humans could get, sometimes.

Tory hauled his ass out of the bed, grinning to himself as more of last night's activities hit him. He padded his way to the bathroom, to brush his teeth and wash his face before heading back to his bedroom where they were still sleeping.

A few moments more before waking the twin closest to him. He didn't like when people woke him up and neither did he like waking others up, but he also didn't want them getting comfortable either.

Usually, he'd kick them out right after he was done just because he preferred a drama-free home, but it'd been extremely late by the time they were finished and well, he went right to sleep after he'd smoked another blunt.

"Aye, wake up," he prodded gently. "You and your sister gotta go," he whispered this time when her eyes fluttered open. Tory could only watch as her facial features switched from panic, to worry, to panic, and finally, sadness. He awaited the impending drama.

Instead, she sat up studying him for a minute, emotions swirling in her eyes, "Where's my sister, Jessica?" She croaked at him looking genuinely concerned, even scared. Confused Tory pointed over at the other girl, what the hell was they on last night?

When she confirmed that it was indeed her sister, Tory could see her body visibly go from being rigid to relaxed. What the hell do they be getting themselves into?

"Hey shorty, you ight?" He asked concerned.

She looked up at him as if it was the first she realized he even existed, "Umm, yea." She replied clearly lying.

I've determined that...That was a lie.

Tory never let money blind him to the ruthlessness of the world around him, so he knew how lots of rich niggas took advantage of women just cause they thought they were privileged to do so. Which was why he tried not to pick too many random girls up. Just to be sure though he asked again if she was alright, kneeling down in front in order to be at eye level with her, he searched her eyes to see if she'll lie again.

"Look it's nothing serious," she began, "whenever we get separated something bad always happens that's all and she's all I got so..." She trailed clearly not wanting to say more.

"But she's with me so we're good, nothing to worry about," she smiled.

"Oh ight," females really do be changing moods hella quick, must be a twin typa thang, he shrugged mentally.

"We'll be up and out of your hair in a few minutes," she informed, shaking her sister awake, and reaching for her clothes.

"...Ight, my driver'll be downstairs by the front door waiting to take you guys home, wherever that is." He notified before going into his drawer for a pre-rolled blunt.

Going out onto his balcony, he sat down and sparked. By eleven, Tory was in the shower, handling his business. By noon, he was dressed, eating breakfast. He already knew he had a long day ahead and he probably wouldn't have time to eat anything until he got back home.

Tory had his assistant send him his schedule for the day. A schedule which he already knew, but he liked to cross his T's and dot his I's. Making his way to a photoshoot around one-thirty, he unwinded for about half an hour, waiting for them to set everything up so they could get started.

About five or six hours later they were finally wrapping it up.

Getting to the studio at around seven, he dapped his producer up along with a few other people before commencing work.

"I already been working on a few songs, so 'Casso let's get it." Out of all the producers he had, Play Picasso was probably the most creative with his beats which was why Tory had to keep working with him. When Tory finally decided to give the crew a break, it was already nearing eleven-thirty.

Damn, sure was getting busy, he considered.

"Ight, it's already hella late, y'all niggas can dip. I'mma stay here and put down a couple more tracks before I head out," turning towards 'Casso he asked him to leave some of his beats on the screen for him to use for the rest of the night.

After getting a little grub in, he continued going about his work in the booth. It wasn't until three in the morning before he left the studio, glad he was been able to complete two more tracks and a potential one too. Sure they would probably have to edit them a little tomorrow, but they were solid tracks and he could feel it.

Driving home exhausted, he parked, let himself in, climbed up the stairs, and made his way into his room. Getting himself cleaned up he climbed into bed after of course lighting a blunt up. Eventually, he fell asleep, in his huge empty house.