Chapter 3

Dara enter classroom 2-b and was welcomed by a hyper and cheerful greet from her students.

"Joheun achim seonsaeng.." They greeted cheerfully and bow humbly.

Dara smiled seeing how respectful her class are. She went to her chair, but before she could sit, she gestured them to sit down which is they obeyed.

"We don't have class today, but I'm here to inform you that I will be picking four boys to transfer here at class 2-A." Dara pointed her index finger at the first classroom.

"Who could it be?" one boy asked. His friend just shrugged.

Meanwhile, Jungyeon, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were listening at teacher Dara.

"Boys will be lucky if teacher Dara choose them." Somi commented.

"But I hope, none of them will be picked." Nancy said as she look at the back where the four boys seated.

"Anyway, why you called them lucky if they were picked?" Yeri asked curiously as she furrowed her brows.

"Hello.. That classroom has lot of beautiful, handsomest and they are rich." Somi answer. Yeri nod her head.

"Is that so? That's why you called boys lucky?" Yeri asked. Somi and Nancy chuckled before nodding their heads.

"Class. Eyes here." Dara announced and gestured them to listen on her.

"This are the names who will transfered here at the first classroom section 2-A." Dara pull out a yellow paper where she wrote the name of the boys who will be transfered.

The boys were patiently waiting, while the four boys were just being calmed at the back, they don't care if teacher Dara won't pick them.

"I don't care if teacher Dara won't pick me." Dahyun whispered to Chaeyoung who's sitting next to him.

Chaeyoung nod his head for agreement.

"This are the names." Dara look around and her eyes landed on the guy who's been busy looking at the window.

"Son Chaeyoung.." Dara called out his name. Chaeyoung didn't expect that his name will be called. He look at Dara with a questionable look.

"Ma'am?" He abruptly stood up with a confused expression.

Dara just chuckled at his action.

"You're not listening, aren't you?"

"Mianhae Ma'am." He bow his head for apology. Dara smile at him and told him to pack his bag and wait the others outside.

"Chou Tzuyu." No need to ask, Tzuyu knows already, he pack his bag and went outside.

"Kim Dahyun and Yoo Jungyeon." Dara announced the last two, the two pack their bags and went outside.

All boys were envying them.

"I envy them, they're so lucky."

"Oh no. My crush will be transfered." Nancy joked with a pout plastered on her lips. Somi and Yeri laughed at her.

"What's with the pout, Nancy-ah?" Somi asked.

"I'm gonna miss him. I want to see his face everyday, but now, it'll be impossible." Nancy pout more.

"Me too, I want to see his face everyday, but now, like Nancy, it'll be impossible." Yeri joined Nancy, they became dramatic when the four boys were transfered.

Somi laughed at her dramatic friends.

"Bye for now students, just wait for your next teacher." Dara said and exited the room class 2-B.
The four boys were silently following Dara behind her.

When they arrived at the class 2-A door, Dara twitched the door knob.

Meanwhile, at Mina's squad, they were shocked, and surprised by seeing these four boys with teacher Dara.

"They are here?" Nayeon said with an excitement voice, but she just whisper it on Sana.

"Woah~ they're so handsome in nearer." Sana commented.

Mina and Momo were stunned upon seeing the four boys standing in front of them.

"Class, listened here, these four will be transfer here. Now boys, introduce yourselves." Dara commanded them.

Jungyeon, the older among the four, he step in front and bow his head.

"Annyeong~. I am Yoo Jungyeon from classroom 2-B."

"Annyeong~. I am Kim Dahyun from classroom 2-B." Dahyun bow at them.

"Annyeong~. I am Son Chaeyoung from classroom 2-B." He bow and smiled at them showing his dimple.

"Annyeong~. I am Chou Tzuyu from classroom 2-B." He bowed and smiled showing off his dimple.

Dara went in front.

"As you noticed, these four are from class 2-B, they'll be here for a months." Dara informed them.

"Okay.. Mr. Yoo.." Dara paused and look around, she was looking for an empty chair.

And there she found.

"Mr. Yoo, you can sit beside Ms. Im." Dara said, of course, Jungyeon don't know the person, he asked Dara who Ms. Im.

"Ms. Im, can you raise your hand?" Dara announced, Nayeon raised her hand nervously yet full of excitement.

"Mr. Kim, sat beside.." Just like earlier, she was looking for an empty chair, and there she found.

"Mr. Kim, sit beside Ms. Hirai." Dahyun asked who Ms. Hirai was.

"Ms. Hirai, can you raise your hand." With that, Momo raised her hand.

"Mr. Son.." Dara was interrupt by Bambam when he run and occupied the empty chair besides Mina.

"Mr. Kunpimook, go back to your seat." Dara scolded him.

"This is now my chair, ma'am." He protested. Mina glared at him, but he just don't care and ignored her.

"Mr. Kunpimook, go back to your seat, your usual chair." With that, Bambam stood up and went to his chair with a heavy step.

"What the hell!" He cursed under his breath.

"Mr. Son, you can seat beside Ms. Myoui." Chaeyoung didn't ask for more and sat beside Mina.

"lastly." Dara was cut off by Sana.

"He can seat besides mine, ma'am." Sana exclaimed. Dara then told Tzuyu to sat there.

After an hour ago, teacher Dara dismissed them. The bell rang indicating for their lunch break.

Before the boys could go out, they greeted their seatmate.

"Hi.." They greeted cheerfully. The four girls smile shyly at them.

"Uh. Finally they're here." Jihyo murmured behind the four girls.

"Hello~." The four girls greeted back with a slight smile.

Jihyo got an idea.

"What if, let's have lunch time together?" Jihyo suggested.

"That's would be nice." Jungyeon commented.

"Uh. So that we could introduce ourselves to each other." Jihyo said, but little did she know, these four boys already know her, but she act like they didn't know them.

"Okay. That's nice." Tzuyu said.

When they exit the room, Chaeyoung suddenly remembered something.

"My guitar, I left it on our previous room, I got to get my guitar." Chaeyoung said and run to their previous classroom.

When he back, he was bringing his guitar and they headed to the cafeteria together.

To be continued...

My mind didn't work at all. I feel sleepy.
Welcome to my boring story.

Master_Silence27