Chapter 27

Days had passed..

The whole squad were always hang out to each other not just as squad but as a couple as well.

Today is the day Mina will introduce Chaeyoung to her family as her boyfriend.

The cub wasn't feel nervous at all, he was just excited to meet Mina's parents.

"let's go?" Mina said as she held the cub's hand.

Mina opened the door and found her parents at the living room, they were watching some movies.

"Mom.. Dad.." Mina called out her parents attention.

Mr. And Mrs. Myoui turned their heads behind them and found their daughter standing with someone.

Mr. Myoui got up from his sit and scanned the cub's body down to his soul.

"Ah. Annyeong~" the cub greeted and he bow his head showing respect to him.

"Who is he, Mina?" Mrs. Myoui asked as she pointed her index finger to the cub.

"Ma'am.. Sir.. Dinner's ready.." One of their maid informed.

Then Mr. And Mrs. Myoui invited the cub to have dinner with them cause they sensed that the cub is their daughter's boyfriend.

"Anyway..." Mr. Myoui stopped from chewing his food and look straight at the cub.

"Who is he?" Mr. Myoui asked.

Mina gulped nervously.

"Ah. He's my boyfriend, mom, dad. He is Son Chaeyoung." Mina said in one breath as she felt nervous.

Mina's parents widened their eyes.

"What?!" They chorused.

Mina look down and held the cub's hand.

"You're Mina's boyfriend?" Mr. Myoui asked and Chaeyoung nod his head.

"Do you love my daughter?" Mr. Myoui asked with his serious tone.

Chaeyoung nod his head.

"Where's your parents?"

Chaeyoung gulped.

"My dad.. He's in Japan right now.." he replied then Mina tightened the grip of his hand.

"Where's your mother?" Mrs. Myoui asked in her calm yet soft voice.

Chaeyoung feel sad at the question, he look down and shook his head.

"She's already dead two years ago.." He replied, still looking down.

"Oh. I'm sorry to ask that." Mrs. Myoui apologetically said.

"It's okay Mrs. Myoui." Chaeyoung said and smiled showing his dimple.

********

After dinner, Mr. And Mrs. Myoui decided to have a small talk with Chaeyoung at the living room. They were just making sure if Chaeyoung is respectful or kind enough to be their daughter's boyfriend.

Mina was taking a bath while her parents was still in the living room talking with her boyfriend.

"From now on, you can call us mom and dad, since you're part of our family." Mr. Myoui declared then he ruffled the cub's hair making him smile.

Mrs. Myoui smiled upon seeing his husband like that, since before Mr. Myoui wanted to have a son but luck doesn't sided them, but they were still thankful that Mina their only child came in their life that's why they were strict when it comes to their daughter.

Strict to those suitors of their daughter.

"One more thing.." Mr. Myoui said making the cub look at him.

"Don't hurt my daughter.. She's the only child we had, please, don't make her cry." Mr. Myoui begged as he pat the cub's shoulder.

"Don't worry, Mr. Myoui-" he was cut off by Mr. Myoui when he said..

"Tss. I told you, call me dad.." With that, Chaeyoung smiled awkwardly and he nod his head.

"Don't worry.. Dad.. I won't make her cry.. I promise." He raised his right hand indicating a promise sign.

"I don't want to see my daughter cried because of you.. I know she loves you.."

"There's one guy came here before, his name is Bambam, he wanted to court Mina, but my husband doesn't like him." Mrs. Myoui blurted.

"Yeah." Mr. Myoui nod his head.

"I thought Mina and Bambam are dating, before?"

"No.." A soft voice interrupted behind them. The cub turn his head behind him and found Mina wearing her pajama.

"You really thought that we're dating before?"

"Yeah. Not just him, but also Mingyu.." Chaeyoung blurted.

"Oh? Mingyu? Who's that?" Mr. Myoui asked curiously.

"He's one of my suitor too, mom, dad.." Mina admitted.

"When he confessed his love towards on me, I reject him politely and told him that I like, no, that I love someone else. He accepted the rejection, I admit, he's handsome.." Mina glanced at the cub who's looking at her.

His face showed that he was sad or pissed.

"He's handsome.. But, he's not my type.." Mina smiled showing her gummy smile.

"My type of guys are, singer, dancer and knows how to play guitar.. He's not just an MVP player in our school, but he's also an MVP to my heart.." Mina said and smiled. She was stated a one and only person.

"Oh.. You stated about him?" Mr. Myoui asked as he glanced at the cub who's smiling right now.

"Yeah."

*******

After having a small chat with the cub, Mina glanced at her wrist watch.

It showed (8pm) in the night.

"Mom.. Dad.. I need to go home.." Chaeyoung said, Mina was shocked and surprised when the cub call her parents 'mom and dad'.

"Okay.. Take care.." Then he bow at them.

"Mina, I have to go, see you tomorrow.." Chaeyoung said and bid his goodbye to them.

Mina waved her hand when Chaeyoung's car slowly moving.

To be continued...