Chapter 8

"Chaeyoung?" That voice, that voice is really familiar to him, he recognized the voice. He smiled when he heard a footsteps coming from the place where he was sitting.

The girl came and found Chaeyoung sitting on the floor, his back touched the wall, his uniform has a blood stains, his face were swollen, his lips was bleeding.

Meanwhile, at the president office.

"Guys. Have you noticed Mina earlier?" suddenly Sana asked that out of the blue.

A seven pair of eyes were glued on her.

"I noticed her, not just earlier, but almost everyday.." Jungyeon blurts.

"Haha. What did you noticed then?" Jungyeon suddenly cursed and it made them laugh. He was dumbfounded, indeed no jam guy.

"You're so slow.." Nayeon and Jihyo chuckled and the others were giggling.

"Anyway, I noticed something about the black swan." feeling intense, Sana chuckled.

"She like Chaeyoung." Sana blurts.

Their eyes went wide open as they can't believed the black swan, finally, she like someone.

"Uh. It was the first time I heard it.." Jihyo blurted. The whole year when they became closed friend, she does know about Mina, everything about her, including the fact, that Mina didn't fall in love once.

"What?! Your first time?!" Jungyeon exclaimed, he just can't believed.

"You heard her, right?" Nayeon mocked him.

"Yeah, I have ear for reason." Jungyeon mocked back.

Nayeon pinched his ear causing him to whimper.

"Nayeon, it's hurt!" Jungyeon complained. Finally, Nayeon pull out her hand and laughed on Jungyeon whimpering in pain.

"Enough with the childish act.." Jihyo scolded the two elder.

"Anyway.." Momo trailed off as she put her legs on top of the glass table in front of the couch.

"let's just support Mina if she does like Chaeyoung.." Momo commented and she agreed if Mina does like Chaeyoung, Chaeyoung is the part of their friendship after all, and they trusted him.

Suddenly, Jihyo's phone vibrated, she checked her phone and Mina's name flashed on the screen.

Jihyo pushed the green button, which is the answer button.

[Hello?] Jihyo responded.

[Unnie Jihyo.. We're in the clinic.] Mina informed, her voice was shaking.

[Why? What happen to you?] Jihyo asked worriedly as she raise her voice.

[Not me. It's Chaeyoung.]

[Why? What happen to Chaeyoung?] Jihyo raised her voice again. As Chaeyoung's name was being mentioned, Jungyeon, Dahyun and Tzuyu mouthed her 'what happen' but Jihyo shrugged her shoulder.

[Can you come here, unnie?] Mina begged.

[Okay.. We will be there in a minute..] Then Jihyo ended the call and told the other to go on the clinic.

They went outside the office and they were heading at the school clinic.

Meanwhile, the nurse treated Chaeyoung's wounds and bruises.

"Ouch.." He flinched when the nurse wiping his wound using a cotton with an alcohol on it.

"Endure the pain, Mr. Son." The nurse scolded him.

"Nurse Suzy, it was hurt.." Chaeyoung complained and his eyes were watery because of the pain he felt.

"I told you, endure the pain, it'll vanished later."

"Mina? Are you okay?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked Mina, she was drowning while staring at the wall, blankly.

"Mina?" Chaeyoung called making the black swan to startle a bit.

"Did I make you startle?"

"Ah. No." Mina shook her head.

Suzy applied the bandaid on his wounds and bruises.

"How was it, do you still feel the pain?" Suzy asked and Chaeyoung shook his head.

"Thank you.." He thanked her and bow at her.

Suzy smiled at him and ruffled his hair.

"It's the first time I treated you here."

"It was my first time, nurse." He blurted, truthfully.

"Uh. I see. So, I need to leave you here with Ms. Myoui, I still have works to do outside." Suzy then bid her goodbye to the both of them, Mina and Chaeyoung.

They left there alone, Mina called Jihyo to tell her about Chaeyoung being in the clinic, and she said they'll be there for a minute.

The door burst open revealing their squad.

"What happened?" It was Jihyo's question when she enter the clinic.

"Shh.." Mina hush them, because Chaeyoung was sleeping.

"What happened?" Nayeon whispered Mina, but she just shrugged it off.

"I found him at the men's comfort room, he was sitting on the floor, he can't walk because someone kicked his legs so hard, his lips were bleeding and he has these swollen eyes, he has lot of wounds and bruises, as you can see." Mina said and pointed at Chaeyoung face where the bandaid was placed.

"Who did this to him?"

"The guy who insanely liked you, Mina."

"What's his name?!" Jungyeon hollered causing Chaeyoung to groan, Jungyeon doesn't care if his friend will wake up because of him, he just really wanted to know who the guy is, who treated his friend like this.

"Kunpimook bhuwakul." Momo replied. Jungyeon grit his teeth and clenched his fist.

They became silent when Chaeyoung mumbling a name.

"M...."

To be continued...

Master_Silence27