Chapter 29

When the teacher mentioned the cub if he's around or present, Jungyeon raised his hand, he was about to say, in behalf of the cub, he wasn't around today cause he is sick, but he was cut off when the door burst open revealing the guy in black hoodie jacket.

"Present.." The cub said in his weak tone due to the sickness.

"Where have you been, Mr. Son?" The teacher asked. The cub took off his hoodie.

"I'm sorry that I'm later, ma'am. I just over slept to the point that I forgot that we have class today." Chaeyoung explained and bow, then the teacher said he will come in and sit which he obeyed.

He was sitting at the back beside Dahyun and besides him is the window.

It's cold, the wind blow and touched his skin making him shivered.

"hyung.." Chaeyoung tapped Dahyun's shoulder. Dahyun lifted his body and raised an eyebrows to the cub.

"What?" Dahyun asked. The cub hugged himself.

"Can we ex-change a sit?"

"Why?" Dahyun asked confusingly.

"I'm feeling cold."

"What?" Then Dahyun noticed the cub's face, it somewhat red and he was shivering even though he was wearing his hoodie jacket.

Dahyun put his palm on the cub's forehead down to his neck, it's burning.

"Ma'am.." Dahyun raised his hand grabbing the teacher's attention which he succeeded. The teacher raised her eyebrows.

"Yes Mr. Kim?"

"Ma'am, Mr. Son is burning in hot, can I bring him in the clinic?" Dahyun said. Then the teacher went to Chaeyoung and put her palm on his forehead down to his neck, yes, Dahyun's right, he was burning.

"You can bring him now.." The teacher ordered Dahyun.

"No, I'm fine.. It'll be passed.." The cub making excuses he don't want to missed a single discussion from the teacher.

"No.. Don't be stubborn, tiger.. You need to go there, in the clinic." Mina scolded her tiger which she earned a weak smile coming from the cub and he nod his head.

"I'll accompany Mr. Son at the clinic, ma'am." Mina said and then the teacher nod her head.

*******

When they reached the clinic, the nurse was there and let the cub lay on the clinic bed.

"You're burning and your fever is quiet high.." The nurse said as she wiped a wet towel on the cub's forehead, neck and in his body.

"You have to take this medicine, then after that you can take a rest.." Suzy informed. She was the school nurse.

Chaeyoung nod his head as he took the medicine from the nurse and gulped it then before he could lay, he gestured Mina to come along.

"I'll excuse now, take care of him while I was away.." Suzy told Mina.

"Thank you nurse.." Mina thanked and walk towards the cub.

"Why'd you have fever when last night you're fine?" Mina asked.

"The three idiots. they make fun of me, they poured the cold water on me.." The cub explained.

"Are you still cold now?" Mina asked as she put her palm on his forehead and neck.

"Yes. I'm fine now, as long as you're here." Chaeyoung held her hand and kissed the back of her hand.