Chapter 6

As days passed by, the nine of them became closed to each other, they can share a problems and secrets to each other, no more shy, no more doubt, the five girls knew how kind-hearted the four boys are. They were always be there for each other during bad times and even good times, they hang-out and having fun as high school students.

"Can you accompany me on the library?" Mina asked Chaeyoung.

"Why me?" Chaeyoung whined.

"Because, among the four of you, you're the boy that very closed to me." Mina firmly muttered.

"Ah. Really?" Chaeyoung smiled showing his dimple.

"let's go.." Mina whined and grab Chaeyoung's wrist and drag him going to the library.

Meanwhile, Dahyun, Momo, Sana and Tzuyu were now roaming around, since they were bored as hell, they roaming around and stopped at the school fountain.

"This is what they called a mini fountain." Dahyun declared. He let the droplet of fountain touched his skin.

"Yeah. Obviously." Sana sarcastically chuckled causing Dahyun to glared at her. A playful glared.

"I suddenly feel hungry." Momo said as she caressed her stomach, they laughed at her.

"Seriously, Momo? You're always hungry." Sana teased her fellow Japanese lass.

Momo pouted.

Cut the pout or else I will claim those reddish and soft lips of yours, Ms. Hirai.

Dahyun suddenly cussed at what he thought when Momo pouted.

Unknowingly, Dahyun grab Momo's hand and drag her heading out the school cafeteria.

Sana and Tzuyu was surprised at his sudden action, specially Tzuyu.

Woah. Did he grab Momo's hand? That's a bold move for me.

When they reached the cafeteria, they didn't waste any time, they order their foods, even though it's still morning, but the four of them were really hungry as hell, as the foods arrived at their table, they dig in.

Meanwhile, Nayeon, Jungyeon and Jihyo, the two choose to accompany their school campus president as she was really busy and she can't do it by herself, so she ask for a help from her squad, and thankfully, Nayeon and Jungyeon were free that's why they accompany her to her office.

"President, why we haven't no class today?" Jungyeon asked.

"As you can see, teachers and the other staffs are having their urgent meetings, and beside, this is what you like, right?" Jihyo chuckled.

Jungyeon furrowed his brows.

"No. If we haven't no class, it's extremely boring.." Jungyeon pouted and squinted his eyes.

He was facing the papers while sitting on the couch, Nayeon was sitting next to him while facing the same papers.

"Is this the information of the new students?" Jungyeon asked and Jihyo nodded without looking at him.

"Uh. They are four?" Nayeon muttered sound excited.

"Yeah. They are four, and I can sensed, that these four ladies are beautiful." Jungyeon smirked. Nayeon smacked his head.

"What was that?" Jungyeon asked as he rubbed his head where Nayeon smacked him.

"You're a pervert.." Nayeon mumbled enough for the ostrich guy to heard her.

Jungyeon glared at her.

"Yah. I'm not pervert." Jungyeon defended himself as he continue glaring at Nayeon.

Meanwhile, at the library.

Chaeyoung secretly glanced at Mina, she was struggling and she can't reach the book that she wanted to read, but she is lack of height, she can't reach the book that was placed on the top of the shelves.

Chaeyoung chuckled at her as she try to jump to reach the book, but she miserably failed. Mina sigh in defeat, little did she know, books are going fell on her, thankfully, Chaeyoung was quick as a tiger, he covered Mina's head and he let the books fell on him instead.

Mina look up and found Chaeyoung shutting closed his eyes as books continue hitting his head.

"Ouch.." He rubbed his head when the books scattered on the floor.

"Yah.. Why did you do that?" Mina asked referring earlier when Chaeyoung covered her head.

"You must be thankful because I covered your head or else, those books would fall on you, instead."

"Thank you.." Mina mumbled.

"Why are you small?"

"Are you insulting me?" Mina glared.

"No. I'm just asking." Chaeyoung giggled.

"Shut up! Can you reach the book for me?"

"Okay.." Chaeyoung pick up the book at the top of the book shelves, he read the tittle before give it to Mina.

"Romeo and Juliet?" He read. Suddenly Mina snatched the book.

"I love tragic stories.." Mina said and went to the table and she began to read the book.

*****

Thirty minutes passed, elbow on the table and palm under his chin, he was looking at Mina, but he suddenly feel sleepy.

He slam his head on the table making a loud thud that grab Mina's attention.

Mina look at the sleeping cub, he was cute, has a mole under his mouth, bangs are covering his cute face.

Mina fixed his bangs and she could hear his soft snore. Mina chuckled.

He's so handsome. His lips are red and soft.

Mina continue reading the book, but her attention wasn't on the book, instead on the cub who was sleeping and snoring.

She glanced at him, and then she sat beside him and stared at his face for awhile to make sure if he is sleeping, she was right, Chaeyoung was deeply asleep.

Mina's face was nearer to Chaeyoung's cheek and then, unknowingly, she kissed him on the cheek. Thankfully, he is asleep and then she suddenly cover her mouth.

Why did I do that? I kissed him on his cheek. What happen to me? Oh. Shit, thankfully he is asleep or else, it'll embarrassed.

Mina was blushing hard when she suddenly remembered what she did earlier.

Mina was oblivious that someone saw what she did earlier.

To be continued...

Master_Silence27