Chapter 20

Mina went to the back stage and wore her casual outfit, which is the white t-shirt and the blue jeans with cap on.

"Mina, where are you going?" Mingyu asked when Mina was about to leave without a word. Without talking at him.

"To my squad.." Mina replied.

"Can I join?" Mingyu asked for permission to join her, but Mina sigh and just nod her head.

Mingyu was following her, Mina's squad was waving their hands on her.

As they reached the spot where her squad was sitting, Mina sat beside Momo.

Momo noticed her face, Mina was frowning.

"What's wrong?" Momo dodged her elbow. Mina look at Momo and sigh.

"Where's Chaeyoung?"

Momo shrugged at her question. Even her squad didn't know where Chaeyoung was.

"You can sit there, Mingyu.." Mina said and patted the empty chair beside her. She don't want to be rude to him.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung was watching Mina and Mingyu from the other side of the gym.

He crossed his arms as he lean his back on the wall.

"Oppa?" A girl called him. He look down and saw Somi, Yeri and Nancy.

"What are you doing here oppa? Shouldn't you with your squad?" Somi said, but Chaeyoung shook his head.

"Someone stole my spot.." Chaeyoung replied. Then Nancy look where his squad was sitting. Mingyu was sitting at the chair where Chaeyoung was sitting earlier.

"Oh?" Nancy's reaction and then she pull out another chair and patted telling him to sit down which he obeyed.

"Anyway, oppa." Nancy spoke with her soft voice.

"Yes?" Chaeyoung responded and he tilt his head to Nancy.

"Jungkook and his friends will be there later.." Nancy informed.

"Oh? Aren't you happy?" Chaeyoung teased and he saw her blushing.

"She's very happy knowing her boyfriend will be there later." Somi butted.

Nancy glared at her two friends.

"Haha. Of course. I'm happy." Nancy said and blushed.

Yeri faked a cough. Nancy, Yeri and Chaeyoung tilt their heads to her.

"Oppa, you didn't know that?" Yeri paused and she laughed slightly and look at Somi and Somi raised her eyebrows to her.

"What?!" Somi shrieked.

"Haha. Somi was dating with Hansol." Yeri said making Somi glared at her more, but soon she blushed.

"Oh? Seriously? Chwe Hansol?" Chaeyoung asked, he just can't believed, finally, Somi found her happiness.

"I'm happy for you, Somi-yah.." Chaeyoung said and patted her back.

"Thanks oppa."

"How about Yeri?" Chaeyoung tilt his head to Yeri and he caught her, blushing.

"I'm not dating someone.." Yeri said as she looked away.

"Why? You're beautiful. No one courts you?" Chaeyoung asked and then Nancy inserted.

"Yeri is waiting someone.." Nancy inserted on their conversations.

"Anyway, girls, I have to go.." Chaeyoung stood up.

"Bye oppa.." The three girls waved their hands on him.

Chaeyoung fixed his cap and his t-shirt and walk out the gym.

Meanwhile...

"Mina, I have to go.." Mingyu bid his goodbye to Mina and on her squad as well. Mina and her squad waved their hands when Mingyu walk out the gym.

"Mina?" Nayeon called her. Mina tilt her head on Nayeon and raised her eyebrows indicating a question.

"Are you guys dating?" Without hesitation, Nayeon asked that, the squad look at Mina, they were waiting for her answer.

"Of course not. We're not dating."

With that, the squad let out a sigh in relief.

*********

Finally, the program ended, students were having fun and they were exhausted now.

"Mina, where are you going?" Mina's squad asked when she stood up.

"Finding him?" Sana asked. It's obvious that she is finding the certain person, but she couldn't find him.

"Maybe he got home already?" Jihyo guessed. Mina just shrugged her shoulder and when she was about to go out the classroom, but she bumped into someone.

"Ouch.." The tall guy complained and rubbed his right shoulder where Mina bumped into him.

Mina rub her shoulder as well, she look up and her eyes sparkling as she saw him, finally found him.

To be continued...

Master_Silence27

I'm writing without using my mind.