Chapter 14

Chaeyoung walk out the dance room since he lied that he will go to to the rest room, but the truth is, he was looking for Mina to apologize her once again so that he won't feel embarrassed or awkward around her tomorrow.

His feet lead his way on the school garden, he went to the school garden, then he spotted Mina a few inches away from him, but then there's a guy approached Mina.

Meanwhile, as Mina saw him, she stood up and was about to leave, but the guy told her, he will just give his last word to Mina.

"Mina?"

"What is it, Bam?" Mina asked showing no interest.

Bambam took a deep breath and faced her.

"Okay.. I just came here, just to tell you, that I won't bothering you anymore. I realized, I am such a fool chasing the girl who doesn't love me back, I am happy and contented seeing you around, but for now, I am telling you this.. Even we're not dating, or even you never gave me a chance to court you, I will let you go.." Bambam trailed off as tears stream down his face.

Mina was just standing there, listening at him, she was waiting for him to finish his statement.

"Mina, you've been part of my life even though I never been part of your life. I'm just a fool. Forgive me, Mina. I promise, I will never ever bothering you, I will let you happy. The guy you liked, must be lucky to have you, I just hope and pray that he is good and enough to love you, and he will never hurt you."

Mina touched every words he spoke, Mina became fragile at the moment when Bambam cried in front of her.

Mina unknowingly move her hand and brought them on Bambam's face and she wiped his tears away.

"Thank you.." That was all she said and smiled at him then he hugged her.

Mina felt uncomfortable, so she quickly broke the hug.

Meanwhile, when Chaeyoung saw the scene when Mina wiped Bambam's tears, he could feel his heart turned into piece.

Chaeyoung made his way out of the school garden. It was hurt seeing her with another guy. But who is he? He was just her friend, nothing more.

He's lucky. He's lucky to have you, Mina. Finally you gave in on him, finally, you give him a chance.

Meanwhile, at the school garden.

"I won't bothering you anymore, cause I decided to join my father going back to our hometown, Thailand." Bambam declared.

"Are you going to miss me?" Bambam joked earning a glare from the girl in front of him.

"Never.." Mina murmured making the guy chuckled at her.

"So.. I have to go?" Bambam said and then he bid his goodbye to Mina.

When Bambam left the garden, Mina sat on the bench and she sigh in relief.

Finally, no one can bothered me.

Then the thing that happened earlier flashed on her memory, she unknowingly smiled, but she just kept it, thinking, what if someone saw her?

I'm insane right now.

Mina screamed on her mind.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung found himself at the music room, he smiled seeing those instruments, forgetting about the scene he witnessed earlier.

The scene that Mina wiped Bambam's tears, the scene that Bambam hugged Mina.

Chaeyoung enter the music room and he pick up the black gold guitar and he strum the string as he sit on the arm chair.

Eosaekhaji anke

Na malhago sipeunde

Geureoke jal andwae

Doraseo huhoehae

Babocheoreom (babocheoreom)

Nae mam sogen

Eonjena neoinde

Geujeo chojohage

Gidarigo isseo yeah

Na babocheoreom

Bunmyeonghaejyeo oneun

My feelings

Salmyeonsi neoege closer, closer, closer

Yeah

Dagaga jeonhago sipdeun mal

I'm in love with you

Eosaekhaji anke na malhago sipeunde

Geureoke jal andwae

Doraseo huhoehae

Babocheoreom (babocheoreom)

Nae mam sogen eonjena

Neoinde geujeo chojohage

Gidarigo isseo yeah

Na babocheoreom

Sangcheobatji anke na

Mangsorigiman hae

Yonggi naeryeo haedo

Geureoke jal andwae

Like I'm a fool

Nae mam sogen neo hana

Ppuningeol malhaji

Mothaedo boyeojugo sipeo

Naege

Boy, I am your fool.

Chaeyoung was oblivious that someone was listening at him, the girl sneaked behind him just to look and listened, but the she was tripped on one of the chair.

Chaeyoung look behind him as he heard the chair, moving.

His eyes went wide when he saw her.

To be continued...

Master_Silence27