Chapter 9

"M...." Chaeyoung was mumbling, but it wasn't a name. The squad gathered on the bed where he lay, they were listening at him, Mina the frighten one, she wanted to wake Chaeyoung up, but Chaeyoung's friends told her, just let him.

"Mom.. Where are you? Mom.. Don't leave me. Mom.." Chaeyoung's voice were full of sorrow, his voice cracked as he continue calling his mom.

[Chaeyoung's dream]

"Mom.. Where are you? Mom.. Don't leave me. Mom.."

A girl with white dress smiled at Chaeyoung, she really look like his mom, she resembles her, his mom.

"Chaeyoung my son.." Her voice were cold and rough.

"Mom.."

"Chaeyoung, I want you to live happy and strong, be strong for me, my son.." She said and her featured was floating.

"Mom.." Chaeyoung cried.

"My son, pursue your dream, you wanted to be a soldier someday, right? Don't worry I will always be there, I'm always there to guide you the right path." She hugged him, but he can't feel her.

"Mom.. I can't touch you.. Are you dead?"

She caressed his face and smiled.

"I love you, my son.."

"Mom.. Don't leave me.." He begged then he kneeled as the feature of his mom slowly vanished in the thin air.

"I will wait for you.." With that, she left him, he cried out loud.

"Mom...." Chaeyoung woke up with tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Chaeyoung are you okay?" Mina worriedly asked as she sat down on his side.