Chapter 16

Night came at the boys condo...

Jungyeon, Dahyun and Tzuyu were watching some movies at the living room, they were sitting at the huge couch.

Silence were surrounding them, until Tzuyu broke the silence.

"Before the school fun fest happen, I'll confess to her, I don't care if I got rejected by her.." Tzuyu blurted causing the two look at him, confused and puzzle.

They are confused, who is he referring to?

"Who?" Jungyeon and Dahyun chorused. He chuckled at them.

Look like they didn't know who I am referring to. Of course, Sana.

"You will know... Soon.." Tzuyu stood up and went upstairs where his room located.

Dahyun and Jungyeon look each other, and they both shrugged their shoulder.

Meanwhile, at Chaeyoung's room.

He remembered the moment when he bumped into Mina and they both fell on the floor, he was on top while she was on bottom.

Chaeyoung can't stop himself from smiling.

Mina. You're driving me crazy. You make me insane.

Chaeyoung was laying on his bed, he used his right hand to be his pillow, and he was facing the ceiling.

If someone could see me now, they will probably think that I'm idiot or crazy. But yeah, I admit, I am crazy, idiot or whatever. All I know, I am crazy in love with her, while she was oblivious.

And then he didn't noticed the time, he remember earlier when he give her a cold shoulder, he was just treating her.

Chaeyoung feel mad himself when he give her a cold shoulder earlier, even though she doesn't did anything or what so ever.

I am thinking on you right now, I hope you're thinking me too.

Mingyu.

Yeah, that guy, I know, she's thinking about him.

A minutes later, he drifted to dreamland.

****

Morning came at Mina's house...

Mina woke up early, she then rushed to the bathroom and took a bath, after that she wore her school uniform and then she run downstairs and found her parents at the living room.