Chapter 25

"Chaeyoung do you like me?" Mina asked while tears are forming on her brown orbs.

Chaeyoung was stunned at her sudden question.

She must be kidding.

Chaeyoung's thought, but when Mina spoke again, his eyes became wide.

"Do you think I'm joking? I'm asking you seriously. Do you like me?" Mina asked again, her voice were cracked a bit then tears are slowly drifted on her face.

Chaeyoung gulped and went closer to her.

"If you give me back my keychain, you will know the answer." Chaeyoung said and stretched out his hand.

Then Mina give him back his keychain.

"My answer is..." Mina was waiting, still tears are streaming on her beautiful face.

"No.." He firmly replied.

"Cause, I loved you, already.. I love you very much, Mina.." Chaeyoung hugged her as tight as he can and pat her back.

"Mina.. Why are you asking that to me? Aren't you and Mingyu dating?" Chaeyoung asked between their hugs.

"No.." Mina replied with a soft sob.

"Oh?"

Then Mina broke the hug and stared at Chaeyoung eyes.

"Mina?" Chaeyoung called and Mina just hummed in responds.

"Why are you asking me that?"

"What?"

"You're asking me if I like you. Why?" Chaeyoung confused. Why Mina asked that to him?

Why did she asked me that?

She's already in a relationship with Mingyu.

"I just wanted to know.." Mina shrugged and wiped her own tears.

"Why?"

"Cause I liked you, tiger.. I love you so much." Mina said and she blushed.

Chaeyoung chuckled at her cute antics.

"Oh? Why me? Out of the guys out there why does it have to be me? Out of all the guys, why you choose me?" Chaeyoung asked in one breath.

Mina smiled before answering him.

"Simply. Cause you're one in a million to me." Mina replied and she smiled but the opposite was still sad.

"What's wrong?" Mina asked.

"Aren't you and Mingyu dating?" Chaeyoung asked, that question made Mina sad then she shook her head.

"We're not dating, tiger. Yeah. He confessed earlier, but I told him that I liked someone else, and he just accept it."

"So.. You reject him?"

"Yeah. Cause I like someone else, no, I love someone else. I just want to be honest on him, I don't have feelings for him and I don't want go give him a false hope that maybe someday we could be together." Mina said that made the cub smile at her.

"Oh. You're honest huh?" Chaeyoung teased earning a slight slap on his arm.

"Ouch.." Chaeyoung rubbed the spot where the penguin slap him.

"Sorry.. I'm so sorry.." Mina said as she rubbed his arm where she slapped him.

"It's fine now?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung nod his head.

"Mina?" Chaeyoung called and Mina just hummed in responds.

"What are we?" Mina lift her head and look at him right straight onto his eyes.

Mina held his hand and intertwined their fingers.

"What do you think?" Mina asked with a smirk. Then Chaeyoung smiled showing his dimple then he hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"You're mine now.. I love you, Mina.." Chaeyoung said as he kissed her forehead.

Mina smiled.

"Nado saranghae.."

To be continued..